for My Slytherins

4/14 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
1/18 c1 15Lady Rosalune
I love this. I think this is an excellent representation of Slytherin house. JKR did them no favors and this story tells the other side without negating the world or character development of the original. Well done.
8/29/2020 c1 Guest
Love it
7/27/2020 c1 Anna
Aww! I loved that! Great story, for such a short time it was packed with a lot of meaning.
9/30/2019 c1 neuromantic
AHHHHH THEY ARE JUST CHILDREN AND IT BREAKS MY HEART
4/10/2019 c1 Guest
An excellent story that beautifully gives all of the characters humanity, while still portraying them realistically.
2/24/2019 c1 Hetc
Surprisingly touching. Thank you.
1/26/2019 c1 7QueenTatooine
A very nice, and true to character story. Thanks for sharing.
1/3/2019 c1 Silvanesti
This is really, really good. I kind of wish it was part of a longer story, but it is excellent on its own.
12/13/2018 c1 Madam Lamb
Please continune!
10/29/2018 c1 13Berrybanana05
A lovely fic and ending. 3
8/26/2018 c1 Guest
My Slytherins. Such a gorgeous fanfiction. I love Remus so much. ️️
6/23/2018 c1 Guest
This was a well written story and gives credible insite to the home-lives of the Slytherin.

It's too bad cannon Lupin was not like this Lupin.

Cannon Lupin encouraged disrespect towards Snape by suggesting woman's clothing for the boggart, encouraged misbehavior and lying by covering up for Harry with the Marauders' map, allowed everyone at Hogwarts to be in danger by concealing the animagus status of someone he considered a murderer and personally endangered childrens' lives, because he couldn't be bothered to take his wolvesbane potion which was brewed and delivered on a timely basis.

All is overlooked because he's a "nice guy" who only gives Harry special tutoring. I'm sure the other students would have appreciated learning how to defend themselves from dementors.

Ok..done ranting.