FanFiction.Net
for My Slytherins

1/13/2006 c1 26Possum132
That is brilliant - what a joke, the Gryffindors are afraid of such things as spiders! Hermione's fear is kind of interesting - why is she so driven to succeed academically?
12/17/2005 c1 Jenna
Fantastic. Slytherins get a ridiculously unfair shake in the novels. It really bothers me, Rowling's childish definitions of good and evil, right and wrong.
8/9/2005 c1 generalviscous
excellent story, I found it on fictionalley and was not disappointed. thank you for the first really good Slytherin fic I have read in a while!
6/5/2005 c1 IceCole
wonderful!
5/20/2005 c1 Tamoral
A good litte read to end the day. Quite enjoyable.
5/19/2005 c1 11DarthRoden76
Greetings Elysia1!

Great Slytherin fic! You showed them all in a very positive light, for that I thank you. Deep down nobody starts out evil and its good to know that there is good in everyone...Slytherins are not all evil by birth, they are because of their upbringing and environment. You gave them a human aspect that I admire. I salute you!

If you would, please read and review my own Potter fanfiction. Thank You again!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
5/18/2005 c1 12Mikee
Interesting idea - intetesting story. I liked the bogarts of the students, and how they were handled. I also liked how in-character everyone seemed to be, but best of all, I liked the interaction between Remus and Severus. Very well done, and quite believable.

Thank you.

5/18/2005 c1 48HumanTales
Both Remus and Snape feel very much in character, as do the Slytherins and their boggarts. Nicely done.
5/17/2005 c1 2Hildegard the Short
I like it. Very few serious things actually look at the Slytherins in a good light.
5/17/2005 c1 rosiegirl
That was quite good. Interesting, the things the Slytherins were afraid of.
5/17/2005 c1 9Charlie Quill
More than excellent. The idea was inspiring.

Regards,

CQ
5/17/2005 c1 Ansku
Good work. I like your boggarts and classmates' reactions and how Lupin takes it all and Snape's distress for his students - in fact, there's nothing I don't like :)
5/17/2005 c1 RussellGrl15
Ooh, that was really good. It kept me really interested, and I really enjoyed it. Good good GOOD writing. I'm not sure that Snape would flinch at Voldemort's name, though, considering. I liked what the students feared; it made sense. The whole thing made sense.
5/17/2005 c1 1Whispered Words
Wow, this is great. I love the intensity of it, and the way all of the SLytherins helped each other.

Their worries are so serious - it's heart-touching. Sad, yet strong and very intense.
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15