FanFiction.Net
for My Slytherins

2/26/2015 c1 Guest
This was surprisingly sad. T-T I loved it though
2/15/2015 c1 Dobby Socks
Perfect absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing it.
1/11/2015 c1 16aprilgirl01
Wow! This is touching, well written, and puts everything about Slytherin into a very interresting perspective. One of my new favorites!
12/12/2014 c1 2NYCUtopia
Excellent!
12/3/2014 c1 3Ferm
slyrherites are unfairly judged.
11/3/2014 c1 guardianofdragonlore
Remus is a truly good man.
10/26/2014 c1 13excessivelyperky
How he still gloats about embarrassing Snape with the whole vulture hat thing.

And it's still stupid to expose a child's worst fear to his or her schoolmates.

It's nice that this Remus still cares about students (although he ought to be a little more worried about Dumbledore sending Harry back to *his* hellhole, but of course that won't happen).

But then, as soon as Sirius does sneak into the school, Remus won't care any more about student safety.

It's nice to see one that does, though.
10/21/2014 c1 4chocovic-chu
I never underestimate Slytherins yet I saw a new light after reading this piece. Thanks for sharing.
10/15/2014 c1 TheAmberFox
Go Remus! He's da best!
10/11/2014 c1 shockedballoon
Excellent ficette. Loved it. Thanks for writing xx
9/10/2014 c1 3The Pianist's Touch
GREAT story
9/4/2014 c1 3LivMore
I loved your story! I'm constantly looking for stories that don't ignore Slytherins and their issues. I never thought it was addressed very well in the books. They were raised under pretenses of appearances rather than kindness. In some ways, the Slytherin kids in and around Harry's year have more stressful lives because they are actually aware of the expectations to be powerful and honored. I think it's a possible reason that a lot of the Pureblood families have a tradition of being Slytherin. I also liked how they banded together. Just because no other house could understand the mindset of a Slytherin doesn't mean they don't have morals or friendships. This is pretty much just me ranting what you probably know, but I felt like your story deserved a longer review than normal.
Keep writing! This was amazing!
Liv
8/20/2014 c1 3FlameFeather4549
Aww, so sweet! Love your story! Especially the part where the whole class come to Malfoy's aid! Great work!
8/8/2014 c1 15croquant
Nice read: the ending line was so typically Remus. Pansy's boggart was insightful and made me a little sad; while Rowling captured quite a bit of the male adolescent life many female problems were skipped over. A serious omission given Hermione's status as main character and HP's length.
7/14/2014 c1 3Slytherins Tiger
I loved it, it was a great oneshot!
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »