for Anarkia

5/12/2016 c8 Pugnhippo1
Wow, what a blast from the past. Whether you start writing again or not i wish you well in your current endeavors.
5/9/2016 c8 1elisalove
Thi is soooo good I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/9/2016 c8 1Beloved Daughter
Wow. Awesome story! I can only hope that you will one day find more inspiration for this story.
5/8/2016 c8 1OoOXylionOoO
Quite a good fanfiction. A little complicated to read because of all the new names to remember, but great.
Continu le bon boulot ;)

Tchouss
Xylion
5/7/2016 c8 FotoDi
So great to read another installment. Thanks!
ANARKIA really is one of the best HP AU Fics I have ever read: original premise, compelling plot, sympathetic characters, rich & diverse cast of magical creatures (with developed personalities!?), complex magical theories, escalating tension, etc.

While you may have moved on to other Writing Endeavors, I really hope that you will finish ANARKIA.

One of the highest compliments that I can give an author is to tell them that years after I first read their unfinished tale, I have wondered what would in this poignant drama... Will Voldemort ensnare/trap/bind/cripple Julian Richards? What dastardly act will Dumbledore commit (for the greater good) to get control of this polarizing young man: Julian Richards? Will Muggles become aware of this tri-partite war amongst the Magicals? (Heretofore, muggles are treated as nameless/valueless pawns and canon fodder.) How will the Magicals react if they ever are allowed to sense the massive power behind Nightshades? (I could easily imagine the Alumni, directed/fueled by Nightshades' central core of Magic, voting unanimously to rescue Dux Julian Richards should he be compromised and thrice exposed.) Why are the Sorcerers not only hidden from Magical Society, but also erased from magical memory - powerful Enchantment? What's up with Mundungus Fletcher...? (Is Mundungus a failed Nightshades/sorcerer candidate?)

There is one oddity in your plot premise - none of the JKR canon characters appear to have suffered any catastrophes by not having The Boy Who Lived attend Hogwarts. Ron is still a glory hound. Hermione is still a bossy, know-it-all. Neville still prefers plants to people? As currently written, you are implying that Harry Potter never really had any impact on his friends, teachers, et al. lives. His Saving-People habit was not necessary. How did Hermione escape the attack from the troll? Did the Flammels die b/c Voldemort absconded with the stone? How did Sirius get out of Azkaban? Is the basilisk still toaming under Hogwarts?

Is Julian Richards trying to raise Atlantis to be the site for his sorcerer's seat? This unknown land mass - unknown to Muggles - could become a safe haven for any disenfranchised
5/6/2016 c1 OoOXylionOoO
I wonder if Harry wondered about his real identity.
5/1/2016 c8 1bloodedlife94
Oh my gawd
4/30/2016 c8 shugokage
Interesting story and great job on the plot!
4/27/2016 c8 DuckedHard
This story, so far, has been absolutely great.
I really do hope you decide to continue writing. It would be a shame not to.
4/25/2016 c8 ej-83
oh i really hope that the doppleganger will not show on julian's true name..if not..both voldemort and dumbledore will try to get him...i dun like either of them..maybe julian will start a new side that has all the nightshades united with severus as well..n get rid of both dumbledore and voldemort once and for all..
4/22/2016 c8 aminoor
love this fic
4/21/2016 c8 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please!
Love how this story is going and can't wait to see what else happens
4/21/2016 c8 navyboo0480
Interesting so far. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
4/20/2016 c8 Ailla
To bad you're not really interested anymore, this was one of the best stories out there. I hope you change your mind.
4/19/2016 c8 Jeane-Granger
This is a very good story. I really like your portrayal of Julian - when people write Dark!Harry stories, they tend to make Harry enjoy torture, and Julien does not. It's more realistic to the kind of childhood rearing he had. I do hope you'll choose to keep writing this, if anything g to keep up the practice of writing in English. Yours is quite good, with almost no errors by the way. :) better than some native speakers I know.

Hope to read more!