for Anarkia

10/18/2019 c8 Guest
OMG I LOVE THSI
9/20/2019 c6 Pennieyoung
Love this story, please update it soon :)
9/8/2019 c8 1cerezo.dulce11
Ojala algún dia continúes la historia
8/15/2019 c8 Miku05
Brilliant. I dearly hope that you will keep developing this tale, however unlikely it may seem.
8/1/2019 c8 rowenasheir
2019? Are you going to carry on this story. Great read till here!
7/24/2019 c1 Guest
You must have finished with medical school and done a residency as well by now. Hopefully you are free from the studying grind.

So please if you can find time, try and continue this story
7/7/2019 c2 DieZiege
Harry is just a puppet, pretty boring. Bye
5/19/2019 c8 Gracealma
Wow!
Great story.
5/4/2019 c1 Trippin' Pretty
Really fine tale! Liked it at first...loved it at the final word of chapter 8. Like the direction you have taken. Keep up the good work..please.
4/22/2019 c8 Why
This is getting seriously annoying, don’t include fight scenes when they are this bad and also why are you contradicting yourself so badly, you’ve said more than ones that Richard is a match for ANY death eater, almost a match for tom and dumbledore too so why do you potray him so poorly in duels?
4/1/2019 c8 Katt31257
Damn. This is one masterpiece I cannot wait to continue reading. Very good work. If there's anyone who know of a similar story, with Harry being powerful, not giving a damn about either side, and not showing the goody-goody friendship trumps all nonsense, please point it out to me!
2/24/2019 c8 2lkdaswani
PLEASE UPDATE!
This was so so interesting to read. I love Nightshade and the powerful bond it has with its students. Thank you for writing this and looking forward to more!
2/12/2019 c8 peteanderica
Please finish story...
2/8/2019 c8 Nanz
More please love this story
1/25/2019 c8 141Willofhounds
Well I'm glad I found this. It was certainly a new take. I hope you update this one day. I eagerly await it.
1,988 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »