for Myou ken Takai

4/2/2006 c4 6Mireillle
this is a cool story, update soon
11/18/2005 c3 Izandria Johnson
Awesome! You updated! *claps* I like this chapter. Anyways, there are a few sentences that sound like they're missing words, maybe it's the excitement of posting it that you skipped them when typing. But otherwise it does seem that you're grammar mistakes from the past two chapters haven't affected this one. So

I'm happy about that. Also is Machika really going to find Rain? I can't wait to read what happens next, because you really did leave it at a cliffhanger part but that's cool because it keeps people like me coming back for more. (oh wow that was a really bad run on)

Anyways good job!
7/6/2005 c2 anna lee
please update soon! this is the best immortal rain story i have read! please, please update soon! and i like the long chapter. can't wait for the next one!
6/13/2005 c2 Izandria Johnson
Cool chappie! I liked it. It's not bad that you were off at all your first chapter cause it still makes it great to think about. Anyways book 6 comes out in july. I hope you get to read it. I know I can't wait and I hope you continue writing cause your fic is totally awesome!
6/9/2005 c2 Janiqua
I love Eury! J/K!

Anyway, this chapter was much better! Great improvements! If you keep it up, I'll definitely come back and read more of it, so keep updating!
6/4/2005 c1 Izandria Johnson
Cool. I like it. And yeah you should keep writing.
5/19/2005 c1 Dannie-chan
O_O you haven't read the fith book? YOU HEATHEN! *shakes fist* Read it! read it #_# =^-^= Loved this by the way! continue it pweese!

Dannie-chan
5/19/2005 c1 Janiqua
Hey! This is really good so far. I think I'm becoming a die-hard Immortal Rain fan, even though I've only read like two of the volumes, neither of which were even the first one. I'm just having trouble finding them! Anyway, I like your story. However, there are a few things you could do to make it better. You use the word "Your" a lot, when, since you're trying to say "You are", it should be spelled "You're." And sometimes the dialogue is hard to follow. I can't tell if it's Machika talking or the Doc. Your story could be a lot better if you work to clear that up a little. Otherwise, it's really good so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. Update soon, okay?