for Footsteps

9/3/2018 c1 wzX85
Veri n1c30ukst0ri9J
9/14/2013 c14 18Brain Freak
Good to see that you're continuing this. :D Keep up the good work.
7/21/2013 c6 Brain Freak
Nice little story you have here. I love lil' Kurando! XD Also your interactions between Kurando and Tsukiyomi were very well written. Keep up the good work my dear! :)
1/27/2008 c1 113Tiger5913
Ack, I should've commented on this story before! ^_^ I read this and I thought it was a great representation of Kurando's young life. I wonder what happened to his father, and why he died, leaving poor Saki and Kurando behind... Hmm, I will read the other chapters now. :D
9/15/2006 c3 Shaezen
This is an amazing story, I love it!

Can't wait for chapter 4 to arrive, what a cliffhanger. =o
7/13/2005 c3 Yuki-Chan2
OOH, talk about suspense. XD

I love how you added the tailsman in there to monitor Tsukiyomi, it makes the story even more interesting.

Though I still kinda feel sad for chibi Kurando with his father being all 'Gotta-Protect-The-Village' kind of attitude. But it seems likely since he IS the leader of the current Inugami and all. OH well.

Anyway, great story btw. Can't wait till you update!
6/29/2005 c1 1moshimochi
update soon...
6/7/2005 c1 AliceElliot
Awsome! i think you should write a sequel or something similar!
5/25/2005 c1 24Akira Strife
Very nicely written! I thoroughly enjoyed it! You did pretty good at Kurando and i could see his father acting that way.

On another note, thank u for the replies, it means a lot, really ^^ I tried really hard to get into Yuri. Gawd he can be a pain neh? Literally! It's nice to hear from fellow sh fans!

Good story, it's great as a one shote (like mine) but also like i'm doing with my bad ending fic, i'd like u to continue? ^^ pwease?
5/21/2005 c1 1TyneBytes
*on hands and knees with pidiful puppy eyes*

PLEASE WRITE MORE! this was so dang cute!

*kidnapps Little Kurando and hugs him*

Kurando is my favorite character in SH, except for yuri, and a whole fic on him would be awsome! !

and thanks for reviewing my little poem/thing!

~IaurMeril