for Serendipity

Sweet!
6/14/2020 c1 Obsessive reader 7
Sweet!
3/16/2020 c1 Guest
A plus. A fun little vignette.
8/19/2018 c1 15wine witch
Sweet little story, thank you!
4/10/2018 c1 1Where the hell am i
so um, you know he's a half-blood right? hence the name for the 6th book "Half-blood princePrince was his mothers maiden name)
2/15/2017 c1 vickety
Thanks!
2/4/2017 c1 11analise17
well that was just adorable!
8/6/2015 c1 15Saissa
Very Nice!
5/9/2015 c1 ReDish
Nicely done! Thank you.
4/22/2015 c1 Guest
Awwwww I love you Severus Snape!
11/8/2014 c1 33KaiaLuna
Beautiful. My only criticism is that there isn't more you awful tease.
Thanks for sharing.
10/3/2014 c1 Guest
:-)
9/7/2014 c1 Claudilla
lovely! So much in a one-shot. Kudos. I love angry then vulnerable then tender Severus. And lucky Ms. Granger:)
8/3/2014 c1 Writtenaspr
Hm.. interesting, one is a bit OOC, with regards to caresses - , socially unsecure around woman
could be more Snapish than ' smile and they swoon- with delight'-..
I've just read the magnificent essay on Livejournal by drinkingcocoa called
"The Fully Knowable Severus Snape" from July 9th. 2009.
She is brilliant , intelligent and sensitive, and catches so many of his unexplained actions.
In rhe books Severus was portrayed as frankly ugly, yet a genius, utterly determined, intense, angrily tense about how people don't defend themselves, don't train and see the dangers clearly.
a man that isn't a Casanova when it comes to charm and smooth graces , is full of unresolved tension especially around women , ( he knows about his bodily unattractiveness, has had to swallow his hurt, and anger at Her , their lifelong rejection and mockery, and Hermione G. is a student of 2 minutes ago; the most he would have done is to smile and perhaps feel inwardly relieved the problem was solved... the wonderful A. Rickman was true to that portrayal: His proud, stiff coldness and scorn didn't radiate " Come , let's schmooze".
... sorry, I could not just give the usual blurp that graces a few stories here ..."AAhwsome."
You write too well, I had to answer seriously and respectfully.
I hope you are not too surprised and hurt. Sorry again.
Write more... you have a pen that is pleasing, humerous, and diligent, and I like your style.
7/30/2014 c1 jensteed
Great story. I loved the end, wanting to see the look on Dumbledore's face, haha I wish I could have seen it :D
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »