for Going Home

7/25/2006 c16 stegosaurus
Yay! I'm so glad you didn't turn Paul and Jesse into monsters when the book obviously made it clear that they weren't. Well, it said Paul was way better after that go-back-in-time-and-let-Jesse-live-so-I-get-Suze thing, anyway so yeah. Hope that makes sense [?] Anyways! Good story, I'm really sick of those Paul-with-Suze-and-Jesse-the-jerk stories, since, you know, Cabot ended all the Mediator series thing with Jesse and Suze together and Paul totally sane and not all gah-I'm-a-crazy-obsessed-freak-bent-on-revenge. I mean changing the ending of six books would kind of be really really pointless.
6/10/2006 c16 angelgrl
loved this! and the last part, shifting while kissing, very cool!
12/30/2005 c16 1Moonygirl13
It was so good! I loved it! You did a wonderful job, keep it up! :)
9/23/2005 c16 Jadedjest
THANK YOU! that was such a rejunvenating story! well wirtten and very little grammatical errors! :) Write more abt mediators cos' you DEFINATELY have the potential. I congratulate you, and your sister, on writing such fantatsic stories. I must say, the writing inspiration runs in the family! Haha! Nevertheless, I thank you once again. Do keep writing.
8/31/2005 c16 1Golden Angel71
That was a GREAT fanfic! I loved it!
8/16/2005 c16 9shikonstar
awe! Great ending Megz
8/6/2005 c16 Querida1605
wow! i hope there is a sequel...i am predicting one b/c i am a mind reader,lol update soon..i love it
8/3/2005 c16 2Spanish Chika
its a good story. the ending was really sweet but i think it was a bit rushed. keep up the gr8 work
8/2/2005 c16 s00kie
aw that was such a cute ending! I loved the story so much, im so sad its all over =( it was awesome!
8/2/2005 c16 26Ellie Fabgay
I loved the ending. Very cute. Wonderful story. Is there gonna be a sequel? THERE HAS TO BE!
7/31/2005 c15 9shikonstar
let me guess what's gonna happen...so and so is gonna...nvm...great sis!
7/31/2005 c14 shikonstar
I never thought I'd see the day when Paul would want Suze to burn in hell...lol
7/31/2005 c4 shikonstar
interesting...are there gonna be any Hailey's POV?
7/31/2005 c3 shikonstar
Family jewels? Nice hazel nice. Great chapter sis!
7/29/2005 c15 tacohome