for A day at the Mall

9/9/2006 c2 10Ayamekashi
LOL that was funny! Update soon!
7/5/2006 c2 4MistressKiwi
XD ah! that was great! i loved it! poor Yuki...lucky Yuki, but still poor Yuki! and very lucky Shuichi! ;)

~MistressKiwi
4/12/2006 c2 1Elizabeth Evermore
heehee! i like that! tis kawaii
3/10/2006 c2 yarlena
that was so funny keep it up ?
1/18/2006 c2 Starry McNight
Heh, cute! I like! I would suggest working on using commas correctly though, but other than that, funny story!
1/6/2006 c2 I.H
lol that was good

wright more (OK?)
11/28/2005 c2 2tammy-love
Don't leave it here!

this would be A great story if you added more!

like did they get home before Yuki jumped him?

and did Shuichi buy Yuki a gift to weare?

maybe you can make a sequal to this.

please update!
10/7/2005 c2 8Sakuma Sonnet
cool!

XD picturing yuki in THAT situation XD

i wonder if he would have just f+ him there or how he managed to get ou of the mall "unnoticed" XD
8/16/2005 c2 Subo-chan
OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY AND CUTE! My favorie part was...

Shuichi came out of the dressing room for the 4th time. By that time, Yuki was VERY uncomfortable.

“Yuki!” said Shuichi quite excitedly. “What do you think? It’s the last one I am going to try on!” ‘Oh thank god’ thought Yuki. He looked up and saw that he was wearing one of the sexiest clothes he had ever seen him wear. He was wearing a tight see-through shirt with some very tight black pants and a chocker around his neck.

Yuki was to speechless to say anything so instead stared in amazement. “I think I am going to buy this one what do you think about Yuki?” asked Shuichi. ‘Just hurry up so we can go home!” Yelled Yuki quit impatient now.

keep it up!

Subo-chan
8/16/2005 c1 Subo-chan
Wehe! *high pitched! everyone covers ears* that was so cute! i can't wait to find out what happens!

Subo-chan
8/9/2005 c2 1Eternal Hell-Spawn
Shuichi and Yuki ares o cute! This is my first read of a Gravittation fanfic and it's already going to the favorites ^.^! I love it! It's just...so...WONDERFUL!
8/7/2005 c2 SesshO'sSeXySlytherIn
Hahahaha i really loved this chapter it was funny and very cute hahahaha keep up the great work you really put a smile on my face...i like the last two lines the most hehehe =p

i rate it a 100/100 keep up the great work.

SeSshO'sSeXySlytherin
8/5/2005 c2 5Shuuichi-chan
WTF? THE END? NO! I WANT SEX \_
8/4/2005 c2 13Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin
pointless with no plot but really really cute!
8/3/2005 c1 6Inuuichan