for Right or Easy

NOOO QUE PASOOO AAAAH
3/28/2020 c8 4Son of Athena and Hermes
Nice story
3/14/2020 c12 Jezzzzz
If they brought him here, then why did they not be straight with him from the start? Like he woke up himself and got the teaching position himself, though the events could be manipulated, but it would have been better if they told him everything. If Dumbledore knew about him, why did they persist in knowing his 'backstory' when they would know its lies? Great story overall and pls UPDATE!
2/16/2020 c12 Guest
This is amazing, please continue
1/6/2020 c12 Feliciteria
OMG, just avada all of them already. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH KIll THeM ALLLLL! This is a time where I wish Harry is very strong and just breaks through the Apparition barrier to just get the hell out of there. Though if Harry didn't want to be controlled again by those selfish maniacs it was his mistake for standing out too much though it is understandable - wanting to go back in time to save his friends and family but ending up being pulled into an alternate dimension and manipulated. WHY DON'T THEY DO SOMETHING BY THEMSELVES, MY GOD! dragging people in and calling them selfish when they won't help dumping their own burdens and hopes on him - they are the ones being selfish -hypocrites. GO HARRY MAKE THEM REGRET!
Sorry for the rant btw - the story is superbly written, kudos to you :3
5/15/2019 c12 Guest
I’m here 12 years later wondering if this will ever finish! Great story wish there was more!
5/15/2019 c12 Lola
Oh hell to the nahhh! Those jerks! Why did u leave it like this and not continue? Omg wah pls update asap
11/11/2018 c12 Guest
This is amazing! I couldn't stop reading, I really hope you'll write more to this :)
10/3/2018 c12 LadyAdnanref
AAH NÃO MANO
COMO ASSIM TÁ PARADA? AGORA QUE FICOU BOA
8/27/2018 c12 archgirl
Just found your story and I love it. Hope you continue with it
6/28/2018 c1 1FanOfPerseusFanfictions
This was great.
6/22/2018 c12 Jen
Noooo...Wtf kind of ending is that? Cliffhanger and the last time it was update was 11 years ago? Damn.
11/20/2017 c12 15Pichicha123
... the 11 year wait is a lot more ridiculous...
4/7/2017 c12 1Lila Dunmare
That certainly went in an unexpected direction !
1,133 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »