for His Final Question

11/1/2017 c15 kudykobert13
Continue your story!
7/30/2012 c15 7YellowFlash67
This should be known as the Teen Titan verison of "Young and the Restless." Or as "The World Turns", or something. This supense is killing me! Update asap!
6/9/2011 c2 Through the Lycaon's eyes
he slowly looked up to see the black girl with her hands on her hips.

WOW...words can only mean so much
9/27/2007 c15 30librastar
totally awesome as usual. sorry i havent been reviewing lately..been really busy. hows roy? :P
9/12/2007 c15 2cute
this waz a great chapter. but i want 2 see were speedy and bee cum back in this together. hurry and update pleaz
9/12/2007 c15 32AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva
Oh boy. You do realize you're killing me, right? :P More soon!
8/28/2007 c14 12Chigirl
That was really good! At least we know how she learned spanish and why she keeps it from Al! Very good, please update soon!
8/26/2007 c14 2cute
OMG, u have finally updated.i didn't want 2 give up on this chapter, but i waz tempted. anywaz i liked the chapter. but there waz no bumble bee and speedy moments, but i stilled luved it.
8/25/2007 c14 32AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva
*dances* Yay! So glad to see another chapter of this up. :D Good work on the Mas/Menos backstory and tying it in to Bee. And I can't wait to see where you go next. :D Continue soon!
6/11/2007 c13 Rashell
wow great chapter

i hope bee idn't really go back to brother blood

i hope u continue can't wait for the update
12/20/2006 c13 paprika90
O.O woah. i never expected her to actually go back to brother blood! and speedy, what illness does he have exactly? or you havent determined that yet? i gotta say that what aqualad did was justified but...wow. i dodnt expect bumblebee to actually be apart of the whole thing with brother blood. so will speedy help get her out of her revene with blood? or will it be aqualad? awsome chapter and i cant wait till you upadte! ^_^
12/1/2006 c13 30librastar
oh no...wat sinister plot is blood planning now? (curse him!)

wat sickness does speedy have that will kill him soon? pls dont let him die... (librastar loves him too much =))

excellent chapter, u gotta update sooner, no long breaks between chapters pls!
11/30/2006 c13 32AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva
Oh my God, awesome chapter. So worth the wait. So many plot twists! Speedy, Aqualad's secret is out, and Bee! God! I hope she's bluffing about having returned to Brother Blood. Anyway, continue soon! I Can't wait to see what happens next!
10/6/2006 c12 30librastar
14? that means its gonna end soon...no =(

Sry i took so long to review, but ive been really busy

great chapter tho

going to update tempestuous soon

cheerz

librastar
8/28/2006 c12 paprika90
cool chapter! ah, so speedy finaly gets his memory back. pretty rough if you ask me. good detail though. im assuming that everyone belives the girl and not speedy when he said that he didnt rape her? will aqualad make a comment about the little thing that bublebee did in the evening to confort mas and menos? enjoyed the chapter and cant wait till you update! ^_^
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »