for Kiss me while I’m asleep

3/5/2009 c1 Anonamis
That was Hilarious! You better write a sequel!
7/10/2008 c1 Suzuki
Perfect! Luv it! Kawaii, Sugoi! Please write more
10/16/2007 c1 Star
Simply fuckin' awesome.

I love the way it's written. And the small misguidances...make them more of a real couple.

There needs to be more Cliff/Albel!

But overall, awesome work.
7/17/2007 c1 Syek
I liked it, beautifully written. Especially the moonlight line. And XD at the Mina thing.
8/20/2006 c1 peu de fleur
Hi!~

I'm a total fan of this pairing. I agree, it's rarely written about and if it is, most isn't very well done. So, it's a relief to find this story, which is so cute and wonderfully written.

I know this is a super late review, but I'm hoping you are still interested in written a sequel? I'd love to see one done, just because this story made me melt. :33

I'm adding the story to my favorites, just because this could really cheer me up when I'm down, and I can never get enough fluff. :)
5/1/2006 c1 Lorinama
AH. That was so sweet. And gorgeously short. Good job.
3/14/2006 c1 1SelphieSK
Sweet and so cute! ^^ Love it!

Too bas you didn't write a sequel...
2/15/2006 c1 blue
yes please do another one. so i say yes
1/23/2006 c1 Loonia
Great description...but uh kinda disturbing how cliff and albel are gay together...lol it didn't exactly strike me that albel and cliff would go together...first of all cliff's like 36 while albel's like 24 and albel's kind of a dark mysterious, silent killer type, while cliff's like a big strong muscular type that like to take things straight on, i dont think neither of them would particularly enjoy cuddling. i think that albel and nel go better together...but thats only my opinion...sorry if im making this sound like a lecture, i know you dont own the game (but u should get the game anyways, it's pretty cool, except for the cheesy begining...btw there's a hidden scene where albel trys to stab fayt and misses =D). I really like the way u write, but not exactly the content...lol keep i'd say writing but change the plot a bit...
12/19/2005 c1 LiliDragunova
Aww! Sure but very kawaii. To think that things like this used to scare me... *lol* Such a cute little couple there. Cute, cute, cute! =^o^=
7/24/2005 c1 21Der Traumer
aw, so cute! I luved it! Luved the pairing! Luved the simple sweetness of it! Just Luved it! Pwease write a sequel! ::chibi eyes::
7/18/2005 c1 Me-la Kenzu Chan
Wow! I read this story for one reason, "How the Hell could this couple work!"

And of course, you wouldn't be gettnig a review if I didn't like it. This was perfect! They horrible, and yet so bittersweet! I love the rocky road that is their love. Wonderful job! Please make a sequel or something. -^^-
7/10/2005 c1 12nife
Aww, that's so cute ^^
6/27/2005 c1 Darkslasthour
YAY! Great fic! (the kawaii-ness of it all! XD *dies of cuteness*)I agree w/ u on the whole CliffxAlbel thing (that there is just not enough of it) I'll give you Candy if U do another CxA fic! c'mon...its CANDY! No? What about a kiss from Fayt? Cliff? Albel? Now come on, there is NO WAY any person could refuse a KISS from ALBEL! ALBEL 'THE WICKED'!

anyways, just thing about doing another fic, k? K!
5/29/2005 c1 MakoBahamut
This world need more Cliff/Albel. Desperately. Thanks for writing this; it's lovely, and the mood in this piece is...wonderful.

I would love you forever if you'd continue. ^^; I'm sucker for stories like this.
17 Page 1 2 Next »