for The Betrayal of The BoyWhoLived

3/1/2018 c1 159Qoheleth
Dear jabarber:

Just thought I should let you know: They've fixed the site software now, so you can put the hyphens back in this title without having them get automatically deleted again.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
1/10/2012 c1 9dglsprincess105
Problem with your plan of leaving, harry, is that Voldemort won't leave you alone.

Oh sure, he'll be amused at first. Then pride will kick in on how he's more powerful then you, and he's still a bit sore that you vanquished him as a baby. He's not a man that lets things go, as you can see when he murdered his caretaker of the orphanage and the Riddles.

Dumbledore must be dead. A guy that old and he's reduced to muggle. he,s probably senile, hard of hearing and seeing and can't move too well. Or he could be dust.

Will there be more? I noticed you didn't set it as Complete.
12/11/2010 c1 little-bast
hi this is really good

love a harry outsmarts/ gets revenge/fights back fics this and they others you wrote are really good
3/22/2009 c1 2Vilkath
Not a bad fic and idea, the basic 'why should I care' problem to wizarding world. The problems with wizards is probably best shown at the quiditch world cup 4th year where possibly hundreds of witches and wizards and who knows how many aurors stand around in fear of maybe 12 death eaters.

The story does seem to follow the same problem most the authors HP fics have, that being super powerful Harry and wasting rather large amount of time quickly going over all hi super powers and abilities.. when it really has little to no impact on the underlying story idea. He's strong, capable and free didn't really need go into all the hows and whys for the end punch line of Harry not helping.
5/3/2008 c1 36Amber Akasha
hehehe...

i love it when harry plays the "why-the-hell-is-that-my-problem" card. I mean, who stupid can wizards be? it seems they have to choose between having magic, and having the tiniest amount of logic!

anyway, good story!
11/8/2007 c1 LordWicked
hilarious! Your a freaking talent
9/20/2007 c1 9Cujo25
Its only fair, you reviewed mine, so here I am, and I'm glad I did, this was brilliant. I can totally believe Ron turning his back on Harry. Gave me a laugh too. :)
2/23/2007 c1 45EvilDime
Umh... not as cool as the later one, but still has some highly amusing points. : )

Hey, one question: That Olgethorpe guy, is his name somehow derived from Oglethorpe? (as in 'first governor of Georgia colony', or in 'Lakeview Fort Oglethorp, cutie school up in a cutie little town at the Tennessee border)... ?

~Dime
5/2/2006 c1 13Olaf74
Its absolutely great. please continue it very very soon!
9/29/2005 c1 slashslut
ha! that was HILARIOUS!
6/17/2005 c1 19TakatoRikku
that was bloody hilarious! i even minded the grammar and spelling (something i'm a whore about) and i loved it! you should have written a sequel, showing how harry owns everyone and, i don't know, sleeps with a ton of girls.
6/16/2005 c1 2liza123
Giggle giggle giggle I like!

Will there be any more to this story?
5/27/2005 c1 lucas13
This fic is highly amusing... hehe

Maybe you coul do a epilogue of what happens to everyone:

Hermione Granger spent the next 30 years making baby wealeys before getting killed by a dog.

Ronald Weasley was eaten by a acromantula 10 days after the interwiew.

etc...