FanFiction.Net
for Corruption of the Golden Child

6/27/2006 c1 Eve Granger
That was really really good! I was very surprised at how long it was, but Im not complaning cause it was very very good!

~EvE~
5/29/2005 c1 Joe
This was really well written and original. I'm so happy you didn't change Draco into NICe-Harry Potter wannabe guy! Are you really ending there? Because I would hate to see such a good story end! Either way, it was an amazing story and you're obviously very talented, keep up the good work.
5/28/2005 c1 Hiei's lil Angle
Really good story.plz plz plz up-date soon.
5/27/2005 c1 spitxfire
This was fabulous, but I think the fight scene was a bit rushed and...um, it was the pretty much the same as the fight scenes from 'Once Upon a Dream' and 'Friends Close, Enemies Closer'. That part sucked, I'm sorry to say it, but it did. You're such a creative writer, I know you can do better then copying what you've already written.

Keep up the good work,

Karisma.
5/26/2005 c1 1 in hall of freaks
OMG this is SO freaken awsome i LOVE it
5/26/2005 c1 1A'Wunderkind
I really liked this story, and I think this could spawn into a very good and creative story, even though it was a one chapter story...I think that there could be more inner turmoil for Ginny though. Otherwise, I loved this story and was very entertained by it and its original concept for the story. Keep writing!

-SA-
5/26/2005 c1 vixenfairy27
Wow! What a story. I really liked the way you described the surroundings of our most beloved pair. Also, your portrail of Draco (mean, sarcastic, follower of the Dark Lord to the end) is something you rarely see on these fics. At least the ones I have read. They always tend to change because of the love he feels for Ginny.

Now the bad part. You botched the fic by calling Ginny "Serena". Right when the action was getting good. I can imagine that it would be hard to keep up with all of your fics and not make a mistake, and I understand, so I just thought I should let you know. You can do what you want with that.

Other than that you write...how you say it...MAGNIFIC!

Hope to see another story with the most handsome wizard in all the land. (DRACO MALFOY)

Till next time, I bid you good bye.
5/26/2005 c1 3melissa80015
The Golden Child didn't seem neutral to me, but all the same it was very intense and I liked that I could read it all in one sitting. Good job!
5/26/2005 c1 ElfStorm
This is truly an interesting, imaginative story. it's given me an idea or two myself. KUTGW!(keep up the good work) :)
5/26/2005 c1 22Embellished
Wow! That is really intense. The pace of the story is just right-it helps build the tension. I can't help but think Ginny would be a little bit more aware of someone interfering with her mind, espcially considering her experiences in her first year, though. But nicely done.
5/26/2005 c1 1BabyWrestler
I like it
5/26/2005 c1 sarah
aw

thats realy good!

you could make it longer and better

and tell what shw does and stuff

plz!1
5/26/2005 c1 1llCrayolall
What? Are you stopping there? You should really continue this story.
5/26/2005 c1 9Stasya
Interesting for Ginny to be in the limelight, for once, since it's not really a romance story. Originality wise, I'd give you a 7.5/10. Um, take care of punctuation.

For example: “A great darkness is growing,” she said her voice a light vapor of sound.

You should say,

“A great darkness is growing,” she said, her voice a light vapor of sound.

Note the commar beside the "said". Yeah. The story was a bit too predictable, though.
5/26/2005 c1 1GoldenFawkes
This is a really good story, except I don't understand: in the beginning it said that the Golden Child would be neutral; she was anything but neutral! The "Golden Child" part of her was so obviously in control, and that control corrupted her. At least that's what it seemed like to me...

Still, you did an excellent job.