for The Start To A New Beginning

5/25/2019 c2 1MissArcticWolf
I'm sorry, but I have to say that this is a gay thing. And I prefer males and females together. I am a Christian, and I like ElfQuest, and yes, there are lots of things I would of changed in ElfQuest, given the chance, but it's not my story, so, I can only hope to write my own version here on fanfiction. But God Bless You. Jesus Christ Loves You. May He Guide Your Heart...
9/4/2018 c1 ecTKm
Veri n1c3ExFst0riRC
10/14/2017 c2 6ViolentHappyChick
I gotta say I never expected to see an update for this sitting in my inbox! Nonetheless it was an amazing surprise! Even if the conclusion was short, it was also sweet and left nothing hanging so I think it fits well. Thank you for completing it though.
6/5/2014 c1 Tsuki Kuro 23
Plz do more! I love it!
9/3/2011 c1 zerofiran
kyaaa~ LOVE IT! cutter and skywise 3 so cute...and hot together
7/23/2011 c1 1smexyforever
lovely! i really like it.

skywise and cutter have always been so just underneath yaoi!
7/17/2009 c1 7xlizardbreath
I really wish you'd update this.

It was real good. I liked it at least.

Hope you do update it. :)
7/5/2009 c1 Barbara
Please I just began reading EQ and I really want you to continue this story, even if it's just one chapter please

I'm really loving your story x
4/3/2007 c1 1scribblesTHEotaku
Aww I like it. It was sweet.
6/28/2006 c1 miki
"...looked deeply into Cutters oceanic blue orbs they called eyes."

*giggle*

there's not snough EQ slash in the world, dammit!
4/17/2006 c1 1Stice-Jenny
do a lemon do a lemon i love it
9/9/2005 c1 2UVNight
OMG! I think I love you! It's so hard to find Cutter/Skywise fics! Please, please, PLEASE! Update! And a big YES to the Yaoi! Arigatou!
8/11/2005 c1 Narmolania
ouh PLEASE continue the story! its the story i have been looking for since i read the elf quest! and YES, oh YES FOR THE YAOI! (and if ya rite it too described, then just put it in aff, they let ya write all the juisy yaoi ya want X3 i know, im perverted XD but hey! the world nead cute elf men to have sex! XD )
8/6/2005 c1 13Reioko
Very good, please up-date
6/29/2005 c1 4backupsystem
Helo, author! Now, it has been a really long time since you posted a chapter in this story, so, hop to it, or damn ye to hell!
20 Page 1 2 Next »