for Choices

11/26/2006 c2 charmedluver101
good story!

i hope that u update soon!

~jess
6/3/2006 c2 Robin Wilson
u need 2 finish, dis chapter is so incomplete, it written well but there is so much more that could have been done 2 it. Please continue.
3/30/2006 c2 285Silver Sailor Ganymede
This is a pretty good start, though I did notice that there were a lot of grammatical errors in it. Also you have to start a new paragraph when there is a new speaker. Also 'Minko' is actually called 'Minako'. However the actual plot is very unique. I've never seen one quite like it. I wonder what's caused Michiru to become such a 'drama queen' lately.

As for pairings, I guess ReiDemondo (and perhaps ReiDemendoUsagiMamoruRei, if you really want to make it complicated) and EsmeraudeHarukaMichiru will figure in this somehow. Continue soon!
6/12/2005 c2 Rena H.M
You are off to a good start. I would not break up Usagi and Mamoru, if I where you. Those two are destend to be with eachother. So mess with the other scouts who are free. I loved the scean with Rei and Demendo.
5/27/2005 c2 Serenechick
WoW I can aready see the love triagle coming Usagi/Mamoru/Rei/Diamond Haruka/Elmerad/Mirchiri

Are the other going to have love intreast as well I vote for Sapphire/Ami Rubes/Makato
5/27/2005 c1 Serenechick
Diamond is back along with the rest. Very,very good!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service