for Love and Mystery

8/29/2005 c2 4toostupidforyou
Nice. I so loved it. Update soon.
8/27/2005 c2 220GoddessofSnark
Hmm...methinks you uploaded the wrong doc-namely the one from before it was edited...Great plot, and the diary is just a titch squicky but I'm sure that's what you were aiming for, aside from that, you just need to work on the grammar spelling and mechanics that I'm sure got fixed up for that...
8/27/2005 c2 8Dumb Human Like U
Alright PPL here ya go Enjoy
7/5/2005 c1 4toostupidforyou
Why haven't you updated? Hurry up. Your stories bloddy briliant! Update soon!
6/17/2005 c1 18garretelliot
Great story premise and good execution, but you need to check your word usage and syntax, honey. I really want to immerse myself in your story but the errors keep throwing me off. If you don't already have a beta ask around. Lots of people are willing to help out. I'll be anxiously awaiting an update on this one. I think you have a wonderful story here once you deal with the minor flaws. I love the internal thought processes for both Jordan and Nigel, good characterizations there. If I can be any help drop me an email. Please update soon.
5/26/2005 c1 Lexa Moon
good start but Jordan's last name is spelled like this "Cavanaugh". just thought you would what to know. can't wait to read what else happens. I love N/J stories they are the best.

keep up the good work

Ryn
5/26/2005 c1 8Dumb Human Like U
Thank you for reading this. To all that have i must as for your own point of view