for A Different Point of View

6/16 c2 11LifezVictory
Pro Tip, never ever say you'll Update the story soon in the Authors note. Everyone who does that either never does, or it takes years and years. I‘d even go so far as to say it’s a curse, or a jinx.

Anyway, I finished reading through this story last night, but decided to wait until this morning to review because I usually don’t write very well or make good decisions late at night. As I read through chapter 1, I admittedly thought that it would be one of those crappy OOC fics, but I’m glad to say I was pleasantly surprised. Unpleasantly surprised when I saw that this fic hadn’t been updated in 15 years! I blame it completely on what it said at the end of the authors note in chapter 2.

Still, I really enjoyed the story. And I’m holding on to hope that it will be updated sooner or later.
1/15/2019 c2 Guest
Great story please continue whenever you can
7/17/2013 c2 13Invader Glow
Awesome can't wait for the update!
7/3/2010 c2 5HufflepuffBadger1978
This story was so sad at first, but now things are turning out very good. I really love reading stories with Nani being more understanding about Stitch.
12/31/2009 c2 6Secret Feline
nice
11/29/2009 c2 Ted
Very sweet. I know Stitch told her not to worry about the dream. But I think Nani might still make an extra effort to listen to him when he says he didn't break something.
7/24/2008 c2 9Maiyrhia
Oh, fantastic! Very well done.
5/30/2006 c2 James
“this ugly duckling… will never… b.. become a… a swan. And then you died…”

*cries* Oh man, that ... that was ... so sad. *sniffles* I can't stop crying! No, seriously, I've been crying my eyes out for like a half an hour, that was a really powerful piece.

I didn't dislike it though, in fact I rather enjoyed it. Was refreshing. Although I should say that Stitch sacrificing a trip just to keep Nani company is slightly diminished when he can get there in seconds via spaceship.

Really really really hope to see this updated again soon!
1/10/2006 c2 swifferz
OH. Ignore my first chapter review. Aw. Heartwarming. ;_; You should write for disney.
1/10/2006 c1 swifferz
I really enjoy this so far. Your writing is really good and the story is very heart touching. The only thing that bothers me a little bit is where you give stitch too complicated sentences. Stitch talks more.. broken and you did some of that, but it wasn't consistant. Besides that, awesome job.
10/5/2005 c2 193LoveLikeElena
Aloha! Sadira here. I hope you're doing well. I jsut read your Lilo and Stitch story. It was so insightful and very heart warming. I really enjoyed it. You write all the characters really well. I would LOVE to talk to you on MSN Messenger. You can find my screen name on my page here.

Just click on the link above this review

May the light of God shine upon you and keep you safe

Sadira
10/1/2005 c2 Samishii
It was so touching I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/22/2005 c2 HeMeleNoLiloLover
The first chapter seemed a little intense, yeah. But now that I know it was a dream... geez you're good. Keep it up!
7/1/2005 c2 8Twilight Keon
MAN! that was scary. I thought stitch really died. Cool, hurry up on chapter three.
7/1/2005 c2 12345
Cool story. Nice plot. Stitch's speech is still a little to clear though. Can't wait for chapter 3.
29 Page 1 2 Next »