for A Heart's Promise

8/11 c21 LibraOfSlytherin
Yanno for a KND fanfiction written like forever ago. this was a lot better than I thought it would be. it was fantastic. I wish there were more out there like this. i lowkey want to write a screenplay for a KND movie but they're grown ups...This has inspired me truly.
6/5 c21 Guest
love this story, ughhhh it was so good!
8/2/2018 c21 Guest
This was a GREAT read and I loved numbuh four's accent! lol, you're an amazing writer and I hope you finnish up 'Friends for Life - Friends For Real' and 'His Final Quest'. Thoes two are one of my faves ..but I'll be checking out your other works too!

Keep up the great work. x
1/7/2017 c1 guest
It was mostly decent, but I've gotta stop reading on account of numbuh four's accent, as represented in this story. Just too painful. I think you'd be better off writing him normal.
9/4/2014 c21 29Silvereye-BW
Holy shit! This was so fucking amazing! When they both knew that they KND operative and really knew each other after all this time...I was just blown away.

The end was just so raw and awesome. I thought for a second there that Wally was going to forget everything, like including his life with Abby. Thank god he didn't though.

Number One just showing up was pure gold.

My favorite KND story EVER.
4/15/2012 c21 32MoonbeamKN
I really liked this. Abby's my all time fave, and altough I don't like the couple, it was really well done.
12/10/2011 c21 1Andromeda09
aaaauw that was soooooo lovely! I read this before but left it in the middle for fear of a somewhat not so appetising ending, but omg i'm soo glad i read it again! It was lovely and awesome:)..well done evilevergreen
6/25/2011 c21 Justadreamer15
i love it
6/20/2011 c1 3DragonSummoner888
Ok I have not read the hole thing but I am so going to because you got me huked on the summary. I have a feeling that I am going to like all your storys
4/20/2011 c13 3Kuchiki-san urahara
Ok, after 12 chapters i finally speak. You. Played. Me! You so played me. You git me good, what. The last thing i expected was for this whole relationship btn abby and gavin being made up, planned. You got me when you finally revealed she was still with her 'ex'. What? Man you played me. It's awesome how you hid this piece of info for so long.
8/28/2010 c21 saallyys
I started reading your story at around 10pm and finished this morning at 9am. I absolutely loved it! Great plot! Kept surprising me, I love how you entwined all the characters in! I kept second-guessing Abby's loyalty, and the last chapter almost gave me a heart attack lol. FAVORITED*** !
1/4/2010 c12 47homeathogwarts
I know it's been a LONG time since you've updated, but I've recently hit another KND phase and there is an amazingly low number of 4x5 stories. I'm serious. I can count them all on one hand!
12/30/2009 c21 25Fayth85
I must say that this is truly a well thought out story. I loved every chapter, even the confusing ones! Keep it up, if you are still out there ;)
12/23/2009 c21 4mangaanime
THAT WAS SO GOOD :D A little too many plot twists for my taste but it was still amazing! all of your lemons scenes were great and the characters werent ooc :] I was impressed 3
10/15/2009 c21 15I Hate Allergies
That...was an M. Knight Shamylan ending...I loved it!
190 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »