for The Perfect Goodbye

7/20/2020 c1 I.Got.Off.The.Plane
Just so beautiful love it
5/18/2016 c1 28kehwie
Less drama than the crazed airport scene the show gave us, but I like this more. This feels real, honest, raw, true. (And yeah, I know they couldn't show this exactly in the show, but you know what I mean). I prefer this.
12/12/2013 c1 1Charismaticace
Very good description of the emotional intimacy between ross and rachel.
6/6/2011 c1 Mathiilde3
This was beautifully written, I enjoyed reading it tremendously. It was exquisite and tender, just really really splendid! You did a brilliant job writing it, they were both in character, Rachel especially! It was beautiful!
5/16/2009 c1 2rossandrachlobesters
exactly how i thought that night would go. so sad. but happy ending. love it.
1/10/2009 c1 Rachel Geller
wow! i'm in psychiс shock because of all these emotions... i thank you so much! this is the best fic i've ever read! i can't to live a day without reading that... this union of lips, this crying... OMG! it really just like them! i'm sure this is the way it was;)) except for these enchanting words. certain i would like to see it on the show, but...hehe)) i love them with all my soul! thanks!)
11/12/2008 c1 Adam
Brilliant. Very well written.
5/31/2008 c1 17PisceanGirlPower
Aw...that was so sad, but it was really sweet.
5/27/2008 c1 10kylleee
W-O-W ! brilliant
5/12/2008 c1 5EvilSatsuma
OK, I've gone all goose-pimply and teary...great job!
3/4/2008 c1 4Miss Sunshine15
Ive just re-read this for probably the 20th time and realised i hadn't reviewed it! I love how you convey the emotions of them both and the conflict Ross feels right at the end, its brilliant. Also I love that you ended on Ross's 'stay' many people would of gone into Rachel answering and over done the ending but by saying she loves him she has already yold him that she will!

I hope you write another fic soon as you are one of the best out there and new RnR fics are extremely rare these days (hence me re-reading all my old favourites!)
9/5/2007 c1 hannah
amazing ending. and amazing story. i love the rachel & ross ones =D
4/27/2007 c1 Caskettfan723
Another amazing story. Great job.
1/29/2007 c1 17Tina Chaves1
This is possibly my favorite fanfic ever and I've never reviewed it? That's crazy! So that's what I'm doing now. I've read it about a billion times now, it's so amazing! Just now I was reading it while chatting with another R&R fan friend on MSN and we wouldn't shut up about it, quoting it and saying how amazin it is. I seriously love all of it! The crying, the way you descirble their feelings and the end, oh my God! Perfection!
7/14/2006 c1 1MaxHavok
Wow...just wow. Your descriptions were completely vivid and I loved this bit:

Every bit of this fic was excellent, and this is easily my favorite Friends fic. You, and I'm not even kidding about this, are a fantastic writer, and if you're not, you should consider it as your profession.

Once again, absolutely astounding!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »