for The Perfect Goodbye

4/30/2006 c1 BabyGoose NSI
Oh my gosh. That was so beautiful! I never thought I would say that about a Friends fic...but my god, I had tears! If only stuff like that could have been shown on the show...such an amazing job. Truly.
4/26/2006 c1 float like a sponge
Its perfection. that's all I can say. It's one of the most beautiful Ross and Rachel fanfics ever. Ever. I hope I can mangage this one day in one of my stories. Well done. I'll add to my favorites soon.
4/8/2006 c1 1toofunny2
This is such a sweet and sad story, it left me crying. Good job!
10/18/2005 c1 3shamelessOne
Aww omg. I love this one. Great job. I should probably sleep now though..
9/19/2005 c1 Dreem
awesome

its a tearjerker for me!
7/25/2005 c1 1seminoles1
Wow, very god and leaves you thinking. It says One Shot, but hopefully you will write some kind of sequal to it.
7/23/2005 c1 1FanFrom.somwhere
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING fic .. lol .. i really liked the writing style..the passionate scenes ..cant wait for another of Your fics ... Fan From Kuwait
7/16/2005 c1 1Lonely Mononoke
I LOVE THIS FANFIC~!
6/29/2005 c1 93rachgreengeller
this was wow! so emotional and so what i could have pictured...
6/15/2005 c1 4diehardRRfan
Wow... I can't believe I didn't review this before. I mean, I've read it about a dozen times since I got the alert, and it seems that every time I read it, it takes my breath away. It never gets old. None of your stories get old. This is such an awesome way to end the show. This plotline has been done over and over again it seems but yours and maybe one other one are really worth reading. You bring something new to the equation, and I love that little extra something, whatever it is. I love all of your fics, so keep writing. Great job!
6/15/2005 c1 8waywardcherry
It's perfect.

Usually I review more than this, but you can't really define perfection, so I'm done.
6/2/2005 c1 ga
that is one of the best ending i've ever read. simple, but so intense. i love your work. I envy the way you write.
6/2/2005 c1 rrfan
wow...intense. loved the story. ur so cool lol. update with your other story asap please! i cant wait lol
6/1/2005 c1 8FriendsAddict
WOW. I'm speechless!:)
6/1/2005 c1 Rosie
Hey Kaitlyn! I loved this story! I love your writing! Please continue! I don't know if that was a one chapter story but I loved it! You can add so much! COntinue! I have read all your fics and I love them! I hope you update Madison avenue soon!

A friend always and a diehard RNR fan, Rosie!
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »