for Forgotten

8/1/2015 c7 21HaliXAlice
THAT FLIPPN' PRICK! AHHHHHH DX ANGRY!
8/1/2015 c5 HaliXAlice
Ahhhhhh! DX HOW...WHY... HE WASN'T EVEN! AHHHHHH DX
8/1/2015 c2 HaliXAlice
Not how I would have imagined it happening... BUT I'LL TAKE IT! XD
4/10/2014 c6 5Brainy girl
I forgot to tell you this but as leader of Kids Next Door Sector V,
IT NOT NUMBAH! ITS NUMBUH!
4/10/2014 c7 Brainy girl
OH PLEASE FINISH THIS! I MUST READ THE REST!
4/10/2014 c5 Brainy girl
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(x infinity and a billion)h! Numbuh 22 I shocked now! What? I'm am still a kid next door.
4/10/2014 c2 Brainy girl
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!(x infinity)
8/14/2010 c7 26sandystar2k
keep writing

=(
5/31/2010 c1 FootballLova
HA! I am sooo sorry but i just cannot see Numbuh 5 in pink shes more of a tommy boy. I mean don't get me wrong i love the story so far but it just doesn't make sense to have her wear PINK. Ya know what i'm sayin? Don't be losin sight of the characters personality k? Cuz ya gotta make sure ya still got that in there. (not tryin to be mean or nothing just tryin to help)
2/9/2010 c7 7Taeniaea
cool story
12/27/2009 c1 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
oh dramatic! wait-numbah 2 is named hank? i that it was hogie? oh well
7/4/2008 c7 it's simply me
YAY! You updated! You know, I almost gave up on this story, but never actually deleted it. I'm glad I didn't. Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
6/21/2008 c7 xXMeMyselfandIXx
Aaww Nigel is so cute, in the whole story. Hope she's strong enough to fight against the chip!
5/31/2008 c7 5sweetdreams55
i hate chad. i love the story. Mr. Uno better get in there and save the day!
5/31/2008 c6 sweetdreams55
*gasp* well fisr things first: long time no read. aparently the las t time i reviewed was 2 years ago. i thought this fic was over! haha well i guess not, and this is a great one too! it just might bring me back into finsihing my KND fics. put the spirit back in me. good chap
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »