for Baby Vamp, the Bearcat and a Choice Bit of Calico

7/5/2005 c6 Rayne
Your mention of Dietrich and Garbo made me very happy...such beautiful people. Anyway, I'm enjoying your story a lot, you write Velma wonderfully. She's so glamourously bitchy, it's fantastic. I'm also really liking Lena, and I'm curious how her attractions to Roxie/Velma will develop. I'll be looking forward to reading more of this.
6/27/2005 c6 Columbia's Hat
Love it! The chappies are a bit short, but love the title, and it's an excellent idea. Keep it up!

-Le Hat
6/22/2005 c6 1ShyOrangette
*blink blink* This story is my friend! I love how you write Velma! Continue please.
6/18/2005 c6 7Dreamaria
I love this fic. I'm rather impressed with your knowledge of the 20's slang...I actually have a book about it & it still confuses me at times, but in this fic it just flows wonderfully. I also love Roxie/Velma ;) Can't wait for an update, if you choose to do so! :)
6/16/2005 c6 Doc M
Nicely knowing. The Dietrich and Garbo reference sets up the hints of what's ahead re: femslash, though Dietrich wasn't really known outside Germany till a bit later ('Blue Angel').
6/4/2005 c6 4Athena Warren
OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I love this so much, as I do every one of your fics! I also love that you love Velma/Roxie! They are some couple, aren't they? ;D But back to this story. I can't wait for an update! (There is gonna be one isn't there?) All I know is I really hope somehow some way Rox stays with Vel. They belong together, and no one will ever convince me otherwise. :D
6/2/2005 c1 pattilupwned
Really good start. I also wanted to thank you for the 1920's slang link. It is helping me a hell of a lot with my new chapters! Thanks again,

Kelsey
6/2/2005 c1 sweet775
YAY! Something vaguely original for once!

I'm also happy that you know who Dietrich and Garbo are. Most of my peers, though I love them dearly, have never heard of those two fine actresses.

-Rachael