for Harry Potter and Help From Above

Physic

Psychic

Guess which you wrote.
5/17/2011 c3 Inar Ush
Why did you give Harry such a stuffy name?

Especially since he was called for his sorting as "Potter, Harry" not any variation of Harry... like Harrison, Harris, Hairy-Beary and the like...

I like the idea of Dumbledore throwing Harry to the lions, so to speak, with the DA.

And I'm not certain, but are you intending to pair off Yusuke and Kurama?

I'm a bigger fan of Hiei/Kurama, but a well written one about Yusuke and Kurama isn't bad.

Just don't pair Harry up with Hiei. First, Harry's not gay. I haven't found a story yet where a gay Harry is believably written or argued. Well, that's not quite true. I found one well written story where Harry is gay, but the writer refuses to pair him with his love.

Absolutely refuses to have Harry pair with anyone in the story, to tell you the truth.
5/17/2011 c2 Inar Ush
You need to break up some of your longer paragraphs, they get difficult to read.

I think you probably could have just said "Dumbledore introduced the Weasleys, Tonks, Lupin, and the Professors." or something like that.

We know all of them already, well, maybe not seeing as this is a crossover, but still I think you get my point.

So far you're setting your story up well.
5/17/2011 c1 Inar Ush
Kurama would not lose his balance except on purpose... in which case he would throw it away delibrately to misle whoever it is he intended.

Also, since you stuck this story under the anime/manga section the bolded discriptions are unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thought, but most people who are reading fanfiction know the basic suffixes and traditional insults... and some of the more vulger insults... .whistles innocently.

If you had stuck this in the Harry Potter section it would have been more helpful. As it is, it just kind of takes away from the story. Hopefully there isn't too much more of it.

So far, it's a good story... I'm kind of dispointed that you had Keiko being so demanding as to plan out Yusuke's life, but the life expectancy thing is a valid point.

I also think that Keiko is a lot more open minded than to completely discard the spiritual/demonic worlds.

Eh, I gotta go, I may review later to tell you more of what you're doing wrong... eh?

Ja ne
3/12/2011 c13 8kaworu nagisa
The bold bits freak me out.

~Iz
5/24/2010 c13 9Zaidee Lighthart
well I finally got around the random bold bits. Its good so far.

Why not just have the 'guest' see what SD-1 can do, shouldn't be to hard for them.
5/24/2010 c2 Zaidee Lighthart
Okay this is shitting me. I want to read this, but all the suden bold bits is shitting me.
8/1/2009 c13 dreamer-InuPuppy2009
cool story so far, who are you gonna pair hiei with? i like the sound of harry/hiei. it is just a suggestion. anyway hope you write more soon.
8/15/2008 c13 7Lady Starlight2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God, that was so funny! I hope that you update soon!
7/20/2008 c13 siena
Firs I wanted to skip this story, but I decided to give it a chance. And I must tell you I liked your story untill now.

I hope you will finish this story soon.
6/3/2008 c13 Piedad Carrillo
i like the story so please finish it i want to see what happens next cause it is so interesting.

keep up the good work.
1/31/2008 c13 Krystallos Dragon
This by far is my favorite of all the YYH/HP crossovers! Keep up the good work, end I just love everything, and I'm glad Hiei killed that perverted leader! Can't wait to see next chapter~!
9/15/2007 c13 5Ocean of the Moon
It's great so far! I hope to see if you update soon!
8/29/2007 c13 1Tearainy
This story is awsome! I loved reading it in every chapter. Also I think you do really well with the way that the spirit detectives don't hide who they are for to long, and not puting Kurama in slytherin was a blessing! Hears an Idea, What if after a;; the profesors who watch the capture of the demons involved with the secape/illegal teleporting, they decide that yu-chan and kura-chan should become studen teachers instead and Heie comes along too!
8/27/2007 c13 juniper
This is fabulous. I can't wait to see what Genkai's classes are like. Not to mention I'm really curious as to what Hiei's reaction to Yusuke and Kurama's changing relationship will be and how he fits into it. The line about Hiei only dreaming of Yusuke and Kurama stroking his hair made me think it might turn into an odd sort of threesome but I don't really know. Anyway, thank you for the lovely story, I look forward to reading more!
209 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »