for Tutelage

6/5/2019 c1 derek
lol ron saying to Kim it s easy just slide your tougue into my open mouth or I will slide mine into your outh
1/21/2016 c1 DavidC20OfficialWriter
for what i see in this story, i think that maybe Ron is going to ignore Kim and his feelings and i really want to know if Kim is capable to handle with all of that?
11/7/2015 c1 Bobtrumpet
Too bad it's a one shot. Would have been a nice, though short, multi chapter story. And I agree with another reviewer that it's a shame you haven't written more here, as you seem to have a knack for the KP-verse.
9/17/2013 c1 it's simply me
Definitely cute xD THIS is the kind of stuff I want from thus fandom- just bits of normalcy with enough words to at the very least make an actual readable ficlet (...I've read some really frustrating ones xP)
2/7/2013 c1 FERNANDE5
Nice 1 shot
10/20/2012 c1 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
10/13/2012 c1 3holydemon00
Well, it is always funny when Kim jelled over her Ronnie, even for the silliest reason.
6/29/2012 c1 Pyro-Neko-Isis
Very well done
8/6/2010 c1 WannaBeStarter
I really like this story!

It's just too bad that you don't seem to write anymore fanfics.

You'd probably make a very nice KR universe writer.
7/8/2008 c1 24Owl Emporium
Bahahaha. Poor Kimmy dear xD. Anyways, this was great! I loved this loads! :]

Angelica
9/18/2007 c1 8Chopstickman
This is so cute! Its going on favorites right now!
6/27/2007 c1 31Kipcha
I really liked it, it was cute. I think it woul dhave been REALLY neat to make it a chapter story, but hey, what am I gonna do? :)

Anyways, I really liked it, good job!

Kipcha
6/12/2006 c1 Anonymous
Well written, but it left something to be desired at the end (IS Ron a naturally talented smoocher or did past experience teach him a thing or two about kissing?).
3/25/2006 c1 6Yankee Bard
Kissing is an art. The quality of art depends on the inspiration of the artist. Obviously Ron finds Kim quite inspirational. Cute story.
3/25/2006 c1 56MrDrP
A very enjoyable oneshot.

I love the idea of Kim being flummoxed by Ron's superior skills and the ex post facto jelling was great.

Nicely done and I hope we'll see more stories from you!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »