for Desideratum

12/10/2017 c3 Meech Macko
Perhaps Inuyasha should have made a sacrificial wish to send Kagome back to her time to spend with her family and friends over there and the school she studied in.

That would have been a perfect selfless wish...

After all Inuyasha is a halfdemon and he would outlive her, its specified in both manga and anime where he says mockingly that human lives are frail.
12/10/2017 c2 Meech Macko
Pretty nice start for the fic...good thing that there is no usual cliche of Kikyo bash route. I've never liked bash fics anyway, seems juvenile.

I believe if Naraku hadn't interfered, Kikyo and Inuyasha would have worked. Although she would just grow old and die if Inuyasha was still a half demon which means he wont age like them, its shown in the anime episode of Inuyasha saying how humans are so fragile and how they grow old quickly. I guess Kagome will find that out the hard way...

Inuysha is always so tender and serious to Kikyo and he does not go on denial with her...but with Kagome its like he's all flustered and in denial or show of some bravado.

One thing that puzzled me in the manga ending; why was Kagome's family not that concerned with her staying forever in feudal era?...wont she need to see her lil bro get married and grow up and so on...her mother is an odd one.

There were a lot of holes in the canon manga and anime.

-Meech
10/11/2017 c11 NS
I found this story on another authors favorites list- and I’m glad I did! It’s a great story so far and I haven’t read a scenario like it before so points for originality! It’s so tragic, and the emotional writing is quite powerful in expressing the characters’ feelings. I hope you update soon! I can’t stand these two being separated with no solution in sight!
8/30/2017 c11 1phantomgirl21
Sue. I love this story. I utterly love it! I really truly hope that you keep going! And I cannot wait to go read the Purity series!
Much love!
8/29/2017 c2 phantomgirl21
Aaahhhhhh! I'm bawling! Why!? You can't do that! now I'm rushing to read the next chapter. It has to be fixed somehow!
5/5/2017 c11 Guest
So excited for this update! I've waited years! Keep on keepin on!
8/7/2016 c10 Guest
I'm so excited for you to continue work on this story! It's proving to be a favorite of mine so far! Excellent writing!
9/19/2015 c10 3kenzie.parish
WHHHHYYYYYY? This is such an amazing story, and it has enormous potential! I would love to see you come back to it some day soon, if it's not too much trouble! I love all of your stories that I've read so far, and you do a fabulous job of keeping everyone in character. Reading this fic, I just would absolutely adore to see how everything plays out!
8/1/2014 c10 cparks1000000
This is a good story so far. Why isn't Shippo training to pass his kitsune exams? Also, wouldn't Sesshomaru already know that Kagome wouldn't be with Inuyasha?
6/2/2014 c10 Yang of Yin
Omg...it's been almost 10 years since I read the first chapter of this. I can't believe it's been so long. lol!

Anyways, I'm so glad you're updating this! When you first posted the one or two chapters of this, I knew it would be epic, and I can tell I'm definitely in for a ride. Poor Kags and InuYasha...my heart breaks for them. I love how you've written their despair and their emotions, it really draws the reader in and I can totally feel it. It's extremely heartbreaking. I also can't wait to find out what's going on with Miroku and Sango. I love Inuyasha's arc right now too! I have so many questions, so I will wait patiently (I've been waiting 9 years! :D) for updates and thank so much for continuing with this!
6/2/2014 c10 4DarklessVasion
O' lovely angst! Feeding the beast is so satisfying. Hmm... only 9 chapters; this is because of the rewrite, yes? It has been so long since I read this that it's like new again. There are details I don't remember. *blink* I've always loved how well your stories flow, the clarity of thought, dialogue that makes sense (whether inner or outer), staying on target with plots and situations no matter how complicated they ultimately might be, and (as always) your wonderful ability to keep characters 'in character'. It takes skill to handle a canon fiction and flawlessly make it your own without ruining its origins. I don't want to stop now...need more.
5/27/2014 c10 Anime Lady PIMP
Omg I really thought kagome married kouga for a min! Lol
5/22/2014 c10 4Asian Delicacy
Angst really ain't my thing. I prefer sunshine, flowers and fluff. I've always been a gold at the end of the rainbow type of gal but you're a really good writer and I couldn't turn down the chance of venturing into this story. I hate that Kagome and Inuyasha are separated. After all they've been through and all they can't be together yet. We've met future Sessh, Koga and Kagura. Will there be a future Kagome? With Kagome's brooding emotions it's nice to have some tender time with Miroku and Sango. I enjoy the interactions between them and would love to see more in the future. I have no idea where this story is going but am excited to go along for the ride. Who is Chiyo and Minako and how do the dreams relate to the story line. Sesshomaru's Baksaiga? What's next? What's next? I think I'll check out your purity fic while this one updates. Can't wait for more.
5/22/2014 c9 Asian Delicacy
Things are really going bonkers now. Just who did Inuyasha recognize in the police station?
5/22/2014 c8 Asian Delicacy
Say it ain't so! I was wondering if something like this would happen.
366 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »