for In the Beginning

7/12/2006 c8 2Roland Azuri
Well done Josh well done I look foward to learning more about Spyke Hedge... though i suddenly feel that spyke's ability to wipe out the team will lead him to that war going on... oh well i have a chapter 3 to finish lol
4/5/2006 c1 Roland Azuri
Spyke truely an Insight into your characters Psyche, i like it come read chapter one of my story

P.s. this is Sephiroth From Xanga
1/13/2006 c7 84CodeLyoko
Poor Spyke! I feel so sorry for him. Aw *pats Spyke on the head* lol
1/7/2006 c6 CodeLyoko
Hey I finally reviewed! Meep so many big words lol. And personally I like making cliffhangers, but I HATE when I have to wait through them lol. Please continue!
8/14/2005 c5 12Jiece18
Cool Story! Very detailed! I see what my story has been missing. Can't wait for the update.
8/3/2005 c4 Twister
WOW! I HOPE U ADD ME IN IT SOON!
7/22/2005 c3 Sakra-nd-Kachi
I love your story! Oh. And It's Juanita from anga, btw. Anyways, I'm glad to find a fine fanfic that includes the characters of Archie Comics in them. ^^
7/12/2005 c3 Kiko
Wow! Cool chapter! That's cool how you put both Sonic and Naruto into the story... Orochimaru... will... DIE! It's all his fault Sasuke is bad! Anyways, VERY cool story!
7/5/2005 c3 Frank
WOW DUDE I WISH COULD WRITE STORYS LIKE THAT! WOW
7/4/2005 c3 10Injection Fairy Lily
Hm...I wonder how Princess Sally, Sonic, Uncle Chuck, Tails and Rotor are doing? Please write another chapter...
7/4/2005 c2 Injection Fairy Lily
Wow! Katherine, or Kat looks almost like Sonic the Hedgehog!
7/4/2005 c1 Injection Fairy Lily
Sorry, Amy Rose! You'll never be a goddess like Princess Sally Acorn, she will be the queen, and YOU will be a hopeless fool! She's the one Sonic loves the most, so hit the road, sister! Next chapter, please!
6/29/2005 c2 12Jiece18
Cool Story! I love Archie based Sonic Fanfiction.
6/19/2005 c1 MaNiC
Wow! Nice story dude! I don't really think it need improving... eh-heh... i didn't really catch anything wrong. It's really cool!
6/19/2005 c2 Kiko same kiko from xanga
This is a VERY nice story! I betcha LOADS of people liked it! Teehee! We can all tell that Spyke is very gullible is he not? lol! COOL story!
17 Page 1 2 Next »