for A future so changed

10/17/2009 c2 16AniLovesMe
I really like this! Please keep writing!

=)

~Ani
2/22/2006 c2 CRYSTAL
HEY LADY IN THERE. FOCUS HERE. I LOVE THIS STORY BUT I WANT U TO UPDATE BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO IN THE STORY. UGH! SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING SOON. UPDATE BOTH STORY SOON! PLEASE.
1/28/2006 c2 crystal
totally love your story. please update it soon. if you can update your other story you can update this one. please. i would love to Leia, Luke, and Joss all meet. make Joss like she get on the Queen ship after the Empire attack and the Naberrie tell the Queen how is she the daughter to and they take her with them as their Queen to go to the Rebellion after the Queen is shot and have her represent Naboo. or something like that. think about updating soon. please.
10/25/2005 c2 11DarthGladiator45
An excellent start.

Looking forward to reading more.
6/14/2005 c2 her royal highness queen mary
oh...das is aba traurig

SCHÖN

aba traurig

da sitz wa schtolz auf di ;)

leid tut sie ma schon...jetzt gib ihr halt wenigstns a freundin zum ausheuln
6/12/2005 c2 6Jokerisdaking
You continue build momentum, i anxiously await to see where your going with this. I love this fic!
6/10/2005 c1 Lwyll
Hi,

I've just read your fanfic and wanted you to know that I think it sounds like a very interesting story - I've often thought about a story about a 'third child' of Padmé and Anakin, but have never gotten around to write it so I'd like to hear your Ideas.

Am really looking forward to a new chapter.

Darak Lyll
6/7/2005 c1 Jokerisdaking
That was totally awesome, this is definately the start of a very promising fanfic. You need to writw more immediately.
6/6/2005 c1 her royal highness queen whatever
booya that ROCKED...a few minor grammar errors, but thats quite okay id say

woah you definitely started a new saga here cause you made up a whole new family and those names O_o

ill be watching that story with interest...write more soon...oda lern fürd matura, wies die anderen auch machen, schweinchen...