for Full Ranma Panic

9/8/2006 c7 9Sargon Dorsai
The joys of running through a person's profile and finding all the stories that you wish you'd been able to read before. I really enjoyed this story. It was a nice departure from the norm for both Ranma and the Full Metal Panic crew.

I think that you did a good job of capturing the way that the Lambda Drive really worked. It makes a lot of sense really, that it uses Ki as a modifier for the abilities of the AS. And Ranma is a Ki Master. I can just picture him running around in the Angel.

You did a wonderful job on the relationship between Ranma and Kaname, even though it needed a little push to get them together. In my opinion, they wouldn't have been able to hook up that easily especially with Ranma's trained fear of intimacy, though the wonders of creative liscence allowed you to bypass this with only a slight stretch of the imagination and I think they make a cuter couple.

The place that you leave off the story could be considered the end, however, there is easily an opening for another book in this world. the only problem is that, like you stated in previous Author's Notes, it is very hard to find an opponent for the Angels given their new abilities. I would love to see another section of this story arc written.

My suggestions are always available. I love working with other authors and bouncing ideas around is just plain fun.
9/7/2006 c7 2PersonaJXT
Been a while since you've updated this. I know it's on hiatus and all, but was just wondering if you had any intention of finishing it? Anyways, here's to hoping you update!
9/1/2006 c4 7Cloud1239999
hahahahahah, oh god I love that Omake.

This is a very good fic by the way too. ^_^
8/23/2006 c4 dfshie
Shojo manga... him? That pedophile.
8/22/2006 c7 Tain Shari
This is great! Can't wait for the next arc!
7/5/2006 c7 deitarionSSokolow
Excellent story. In fact, I think it's the first Ranma-FMP crossover I've run into.
7/1/2006 c7 40Materia-Blade
YAY!

I love this fic. I can't really say how or why but it's really a great work of art. You write good.

Really good.
7/1/2006 c3 Materia-Blade
Before I continue I just want to say that I love you.

A Ranma gets pissed fic without Akane bashing. God I think you are the first! Thank you so much for that!

Love the fic too but I'll reserve comments on it till i'm done.
5/24/2006 c7 6Eastern Cat
Cute ending. For a beautiful story. I have to agree if Ranma would be less a martial crazed person Kaname would make a good match for him.
5/3/2006 c7 crashtestdummy
Great story

I never thought Ranma and fmp could be crossed very well, but you did a very good job.

and i can see where this is going...

Now the amazons and kunos might be able to join the bad side as pilots. They are good fighters and can use ki to a certain degree.
4/18/2006 c7 Martrex
Great story... and sweet! Liking the character changes in Ranma, Ryoga and Kaname. I think that Akane was understandable if a bit harsh, and I do hope that the Amazon Contingent don't get the hint. It'd be... fun to see what Ranma did to them if they hurt his mate.

Looking forward to more!
1/9/2006 c7 HolyKnight5
BUMP!

yo...are you working in something...or you're going to update?

Please?
1/9/2006 c1 gaul1
1/5/2006 c7 9Vampwriter
MORE PLEASE!
12/20/2005 c3 Iceman
Wonderful fic, but you made two nomenclature mistakes regarding the missiles, they are referred to as Surface to air missiles, (SAMs), and surface to surface missiles, (SSMs). Just thought you ought to know.
124 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »