FanFiction.Net
for I Wish You Were Here

5/11/2008 c1 5Hiroko-ka
YAY! YOU ROCK! That was so sad! You are a graet writer! You right! That should have happened! (Actually Eichi shouldn't have died at all! But then that would have defeated the objective Y_Y)

Although I didn't watch the anime, I read all the manga! It's WAY better than the anime!

MITSUKIxEICHI ARE FOREVER!
5/21/2006 c1 5Aurorablu
It's Shinigami, not Shinkigami
11/18/2005 c1 13Mr. Despair
WOO! Go Eichi Mitsuki! Never Change!
11/12/2005 c1 12Joskers
It's soo sad
10/30/2005 c1 1Sorceress Sakura-chan
In the manga series Mitsuki knew ll along that eichi had died, is it the same in the anime? I am currently about half-way through the anime, not quite done yet...
9/26/2005 c1 27LBx
In the future ... can you not post the spoilers in your summary? I'm only at episode five, and yeah ... the spoiler warning is completly useless once you've spoiled it already.

Thanks.
9/3/2005 c1 6neko56
ooh! another mitsuki+richi fan! though takuto ends up with mitsuki, and though it's not a bad couple, i like the mitsuki+eichi one better^_^
7/13/2005 c1 infection0
I always secretly wanted Mitsuki to die and meet Eichi in heaven *eyeballs around*
6/23/2005 c1 67Lightning-Dono
Lovely - I love it! I'm a big Eichi x Mitsuki fan. The thing is...I don't know. This fanfic basically took what she said in the anime and twisted the ending around. A little more original description of her feelings would've been nice. ^^
6/7/2005 c1 Ayumi
hahaha! I am a Mitsuki-Eichi fan too! Hehe, your fanfic, it's really what I would like to happen after I saw that episode too! I love EichixMitsuki pairing. lol I cried so much on that episode too!