FanFiction.Net
for Faith, Hope and Cherishing

6/9/2007 c1 110Melchy
That was lovely! It was better than an episode and I could see it clearly in my mind. I've never been a big Helen fan, but you actually made her real. I found myself now wondering where she is from, about her past life and history and that maybe she truly does love Andy. And you really hit the father/son relationship on the head. Just beautiful. Thanks, this made my day so much better.
5/7/2007 c1 8literaryfreak
So perfect. Just, so perfect. I hope you write more stories, because I will read them REGARDLESS of fandom.
4/19/2007 c1 OddsMkr711
When I go to the ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW page on one complaint I always seem to read(along with Don Knotts leaving the show) is that TAGS jumped when Helen became Andy's girl. This story is a great rebuttal to that argument.

"Comedy is the truth done for laughs."
10/30/2006 c1 Thundercat
I thought this was great! Wonderful writing, the way you put things, it was all great. You should keep on writing.
3/9/2006 c1 Allissa
Excellent story! Very well written! Andy and Helen were compleatly in character...very touching! This is definiatly going in my favorites!
12/9/2005 c1 FriendlyReviewer
Good story, excellent dialogue. It's obvious that

you love "The Andy Griffith Show" and its characters.
8/9/2005 c1 Brad Zeitlin
I really enjoyed your take on the old Andy Griffith show. This seemed so much like the show that I was just "watching" the drama unfold in my mind. The lingo and the way that the scenes unfolded seemed like the colors disappeared and suddenly I was back in the black and white glory days of TV, sitting on the porch and waiting for Aunt Bee to call supper. Good show. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Brad Zeitlin
7/12/2005 c1 Diana
This was a wonderful story. I could hear Andy & Opie in your words. You definitely know the characters. Please write more, especially Andy & Helen. :-)
7/7/2005 c1 flowerchildd
YAY! that was the best Andy Griffith story I ever dun read. I really like it. ^.~" Peace.
6/12/2005 c1 theresbeenachange
I enjoyed your story very much. Please write more!
25 « Prev Page 1 2