FanFiction.Net
for Sailor Moon Galaxy's Moon

10/23/2011 c6 8Flame Darkmoon
Hope you get the new chapter up! I'm looking foreword to it.

I am a fan of couple pairings:

Usagi/Seiya Minako/Yaten Ami/Taiki

Chibiusa/Helios Diana/Perle Lunahumanform/Yaten

P.S: I like these couples because they make sense and the couples would be happy and not controlled by destiny.(unlike the infamous couple Usagi/Mamoru.)
7/28/2008 c3 10Sailor Garnet
Galaxia-sama! I'm really enjoying your story. I love how Galaxia is acting in a motherly-type roll with Chibi Chibi
6/7/2008 c2 20Ruka-Roxy83
Put different people speaking on different lines. It makes it easier to read. Also Mizuno, Ami should be written as Mizuno Ami without the comma. If you are writing their names like the Japanese write them they do not put a comma there.
6/7/2008 c1 Ruka-Roxy83
Seems like an interesting start.
3/9/2007 c6 7Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn
it's passed middle of jan! *giggle* this is really good and you should continue! You have me as an avid reader!

Hotaru-san
5/14/2006 c1 Sailor Star Phobos
Super awesome chapter! You are a super awesome author, Sailor Galaxia! Cookie please! You are on my Favourite Authors list and your super awesome story is on my Favourite Stories list!
4/9/2006 c1 13Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos

Pluto- Black

Fighter- Blue

Healer- Green

Maker- Red

and you must be going from the Anime, becouse in the Manga Chibi Chibi is just Sailor Chibi Chibi, NOT Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon.
3/22/2006 c4 1Audrie
it's SEIYA-KUN YAY! i hope. is this a yuri fic? i hope not, but if it is i'll still read and review cuz this is an awsome story! peaceout.
3/21/2006 c1 Audrie
mamoru needs to be killed AGAIN. i cna't beleive that they brought him back at the end of the stars sesion. gr. anywho, good first start. DIE MOMO-CHAN(hits him with a bat)! umm... you didn't see that. ^-^;
1/23/2006 c6 IKSR
hey! its a really good story, but you know... can you tell us more about the pairing? i realli want to know
1/8/2006 c6 3FeralDemonArtemis3.0
This is such a cool story please update soon.
12/28/2005 c5 55DJFireHawk
Very nice...I sense hints of galaxia ans serena getting together...hm? please update soon? *puppy eyes*
12/2/2005 c5 3FeralDemonArtemis3.0
This is such a cool story please update soon.
7/9/2005 c4 8TakiraSilvermoon
Keep it up! Cant wait to c what happens in the next chapter! I hope it comres out very soon!
6/26/2005 c3 Kally Knight of the White Moon
I feel bad about this but I'm actually Wolfy and Kally.

If you wonder why I have two names on here well...I dont really know. I apologize if this is an offense to you and beg of your forgiveness...Now I have to go hide in case certain peole try to kill me/Wolfy. Heh.

Ja.

P.S. PLEASE BRING BACK WICKED LADY. She's cool and I want to see Sailor Moon's reaction. My theory is that Wicked Lady is actually a lot like Chibi Usa just alot darker. The only reson she attacked the senshi in the first place was because Wiseman tricked both her and ChibiUsa. I got a pic of the $astard a few days back and in my opinion he can go to hell. ::flamethrows the picture:: DIE WISEMAN!DIE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Cake!