for Family

12/17/2009 c1 thedreadedlurgy
Epic.
6/20/2005 c1 54Fantastical Queen Ebony Black
Very neat concept, though it could've been... juicier, i guess. don't get me wrong, it was very well done, and makes sense.
6/10/2005 c1 NanamiNihilia
that was great...thats true about duty...hell...al i do in the family is duty...the family comes before anything..and it sucks..all for the clan the family...it gets on u when u grow up like that...but its awsome the way u made it sound...less...scary...yep..
6/9/2005 c1 vic
a bit out of character. family before all, yeah that makes sense. but the sense of duty is tied in with the fact that someone killed the entire family. it is the fact that sauske has centered almost his entire life around killing itachi, out of hate and vengence. other than that great fic
6/9/2005 c1 Silent Victory
That was good! I like how Sasuke still love Itachi but hates him. A little hint Uchhacest maybe? If not I like to think of it that way XP
6/9/2005 c1 2LadytehMa
Well written.
6/9/2005 c1 0-Mighty Bob -0
Branching a bit to Naruto now, eh? Surprisingly blood free, something I've come to expect from your fics (not to pigeonhole you or anything like that...) Interesting look inside Sasukes head, though a touch short. One shot, or are you going to continue, dealing with other 'families' in the Naruto-verse, or more Uchiha goodness?
6/9/2005 c1 1Aries Stephastone
Should I give a A for awesome or c for confusing?

It's not a bad fic but it seems to be too random. I like how the way you tell it out but it seems the time is really mixed up.