for Spring Rain

12/28/2014 c1 73Flames101
I can't remember if I've read this one before or not. If I have, who cares, cause I so totally enjoyed this one-shot this [second] time around. lol. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but you could so totally write novels! You'd make millions! :D
1/17/2009 c1 13lieutenant-taijiya
wow! That was vivid and deep. I really loved it. I did them both justice. Thanks so much for sharing.
1/19/2008 c1 9Alice-Wheres-my-razor
nice
9/3/2007 c1 24omasuoniwabanshi
That was incredibly romantic. Great use of the storm as a backdrop for the climactic scene. You gave Sango/Miroku fans a plausible scenario for Miroku's decision to finally show Sango how he feels about her. It worked, and worked well. I also liked the reason Miroku had for behaving like such a lech - to disgust Sango so that whe wouldn't fall for him. It's not terribly logical but it is really sweet of Miroku to try to protect Sango from the heartache of loving someone due to die from a family curse. The emotions were gripping and the prose was very well done.
6/12/2007 c1 Random Reader504
I would just like you to know that I am afraid to read your stories. I read one and lost 2-3 days. You seem to doubt your talents some, but I think you may be among the best authors here & (I haven't read EVERYONE, so I can't be sure.) ;-)

This one looked short enough to be safe, & I'm glad did read it. You are able to write feelings well.

Thank you for writing!
6/4/2007 c1 semi-charmed kinda life
Wow, you are an exceptional writer, I really mean that. You made it all feel so real I felt like I was there watching. I didn't even see any errors and that made it so easy to read. Great job!
5/10/2007 c1 3demonspawn666
very well written. i could feel the rain.

ehheh...i'm afriad i can't leave comments without sounding stupid...sogood job!
11/18/2006 c1 3BlackParade
Huh. You're such a liar; your writing is't 'decnet' it's a helluva lot better than that! It's amazing, and you have great FanFic ideas are wonderful! I love it, keep on writing! ^^
6/17/2006 c1 25SpiritualEnergy
I really enjoyed this. The detail was very nice, and I could see everything vividly. I also liked how you delved into everyone's characters and feelings. A great take on Miroku and Sango's relationship, if you ask me. Wonderful job!
6/15/2006 c1 Chva
Sent it to your Beta Account if they don't get it in 30 minutes e-mail me agian at
5/14/2006 c1 83Almandine-Azaleea
WOW! This story was simply sublime! The characters were so well developed! Your language was exquisite! I loved how you stayed so true to the original nature of these characters and how beautifully you described their feelings and thoughts.

The conclusion was romantic; I simply adore the last few lines of dialogue- particularly where she replies that he is the only man for her. I think it raises the question of acceptance, and strengthens the concept that only a person who truly loves you can love you despite your flaws and also because of them.

The thoughts of both the characters were very artistically expressed- a lot of people tend to overlook Sango and Miroku's elevated manner of expression, so it was a pleasure to see it recognised so adeptly!

This story was an absolute jewel, in my humble opinion, and I simply cannot find enough ways to commend you for writing it. ^_^
3/15/2006 c1 1LabbySidhe
Not too long, but not too short, either! I absolutely love your style of writing; in fact, you've just inspired me to write something... Wonder what that 'something' is, though... GREAT story!
11/30/2005 c1 2RmGuccione
Sweet and beautiful.
11/16/2005 c1 18sinister banana
That was so beautifully written. The imagery was amazing and the story had a wonderful flow. Great job!
11/6/2005 c1 2Phillip the Nickel