for Breakaway

8/7/2015 c16 Jess
Wait is there more?
7/18/2015 c16 Guest
Please please I need the rest of the story. Read the first part and this one in 3 days. Very good but is Luke gonna die? What's up with Rory and Logan? Please
6/29/2015 c16 javajunkieobsessed
i know it's been like 3 years but i just reread this story and would love if you updated!
7/31/2012 c15 ImTheNana
Please update/finish this story!
2/27/2012 c16 LLlover
ahhhhh please finish the story...even though it's 6 years old lol. but seriously i need to know what happens ahhh im freaking out
5/11/2011 c16 ImTheNana
Update please! Great storyline and please don't kill off Luke!
3/2/2009 c16 megan
when are you going to update again? its really good.
8/12/2008 c16 xcanncx
2 years. no update. I'm dying!
10/20/2007 c16 Alyssa
oh please update soon! it's so good! hurry and make luke tell lorelai about his health! it's killing me!
8/13/2007 c16 9bookwyrm22
Awesome fic! I love it. At first, I was a little wary, but I love it. Once again, you've made Stars Hollow amazing. I love Jess's kids names. Holden after Holden Caufield, Oliver I assume after Oliver Twist, and well the only Noah references off the top of my head are the Bible and The Notebok by Nicolas Sparks. But I just like the name Noah. Noah was probably Joan's idea. Anyway awesome fic! =]
7/5/2007 c16 penguinopus
No chance you'll update? I really like this story. Not many stories take the LL story out this far - with grandkids/teenagers/etc. I'm curious if Will ever finds out about the prior Jason/Nicole connections, if Tristin is going to get his deserved kick in the a&&, and how Luke is going to tell Lorelai about his heart. Anyway, I can always hope, right?
10/16/2006 c16 8Bri and Aly Inc
this is a fantasic story! i really wanna find out whats up with Rory , though! Up date soon! keep up the great writting!
7/15/2006 c16 4whispersoftly90
I've been waiting forever! PLEASE update ASAP, I've been reading your stories religiously and I'm going crazy without any updates.
7/11/2006 c5 10Alyssa1120
I know it says i'm reviewing for the 5th chapter, but its for the whole story. I really love it! PLease please continue it, we have gone too long without an update.
6/27/2006 c16 Vivi07
This and your first FF "Meet me at the chuppah" is the best FF I ever read!

You are a great author, please more and not too sad, plaese!
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »