for Breakaway

6/14/2005 c2 31Teary-Eyed Angel
Please update ASAP!
6/13/2005 c1 Teary-Eyed Angel
This is a great start. I just finished "Meet Me at the Chuppah". I'm loving it so far. Update ASAP!
6/11/2005 c1 Perfect-Forever
hey - well, that was an interesting start! i didn't find it slightly confusing at first, but it got better once you brought the kids in! this whole 12 year jump is an aggestment, but it'll come! anywhom, it was a well written opening, update soon!
6/11/2005 c1 3amyrhiannon
Oh yay! A sequal! I loved Meet Me At The Chuppa and I can't wait for more of Breakaway!
6/10/2005 c1 Elizabeth
Awesome story! i love it keep up the great work!
6/10/2005 c1 Tears4Chris
update
6/10/2005 c1 Cripples
This chapter is awesome! Do you kill of Luke?
6/10/2005 c1 10coffeechick87
...do I really have to pack up my pitchfork? or can I just discretely poke you with it for updates instead of pinning you to the barn of the Dragonfly with it?

... You better not kill Luke off, or, I swear, I'll never read anything by you again. Ever.

With that said; Update soon!

-Jayde
6/10/2005 c1 Manda
I'm confused, you said Luke and Lorelai didn't tell their kids about Lorelai being engaged to Max or about Nicole but if this a continuation from Meet me at the Chuppah wouldn't those not have happened because wasn't Meet me at the Chuppah set right after Rachel left before Lorelai and Max got engaged or was that a totally different story that I'm mixing up with Meet me at the Chuppah ok now this review is confusing just somebody please clear this up.

By the way-love the story
6/10/2005 c1 11Lightning Lindy
im a little iffy on "Richie", but I know where its coming from. I can't believe little Will is all grown up. It seems like only yesterday Will was be read Shakesphere... o wait that was yesterday. What happened to Emma! I liked her she was cute.
6/10/2005 c1 JerseySaint19
Hey i'm so glad your back with the sequel! I so loved the first one, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/10/2005 c1 IY-ROX
Torch is standing by.

Just in case.
6/10/2005 c1 18ProFfeSseR
I so don't know what to think! But I like Will :D And it's kind of sad Emily got Alzheimers. I'm actually doing a school project about Alzheimers at the moment and it's a really sad dissease, especially for the once that have to watch from the outside. Anyway, well written, can't wait to read more!
6/10/2005 c1 LukeNlorelaifan
How do you plan on writing this? Javajunkie, Will's perspectice. And please tell me Will was like 30 when luke dies because that would make luke 70-80! Please please please please don't have Luke die now~
6/10/2005 c1 1Gilmore
Great story so far! Can't wait to read where this is going, I like the idea. Keep up all the good work!
165 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11