for Breakaway

1/11/2006 c15 ashley
This is a fabulous story! You capture all of the characters with such honesty & reality! Can't wait to read more!
1/11/2006 c15 1Sarai
Nice story! I like April, can't see her as a secretary though.
1/11/2006 c15 18ProFfeSseR
I hope Sookie finds a way to blackmail Luke into telling Lorelai. She can be very treatening :P Another great chapter for this story, love all the different point of views :D Looking forward to an update of the broken road, and of course can't wait to read more of this either.
1/10/2006 c15 123123123123123po
um when are you gonan have luke tell lorelai about hsi condition

seriously

he needs to tell her
1/4/2006 c14 CantGetEnoughofLuke
pLEASE UPDATE SOON. I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE. :)

Oops sorry about all caps but again great Fic.
12/25/2005 c14 3Charmedchic72
this chapter was nothing if not entertaining! i love at the end when he called max and said he had to coach the baseball team, that was pretty funny. and luke is a smart man when he realizes he is going to hell, because liars go to hell, he even said so in some episode! lol. anywayz, when in the crap is luke gonna tell lorelai. he has kept it a secret for a crazy long time. she could just go ask paris though. hmm...um...is rory pregnant? possibly this has already been answered in the actual story and i just forgot, or maybe not...i dunno. anywayz, great chapter and i hope you post the next one soon!
12/21/2005 c14 1Sarai
I love it! Can't wait to see an update.
12/21/2005 c14 8Jaigagne
"I think I'm about to hang myself" were the words said directly after the last four words written. Luke, the lies :/ I wanna see were this is headed. Write more when you can. Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas, Happy Hankika (sp?) Happy Kwanzha, and all that jazz. lol I'm not satisfied with a Happy Holidays anymore lol

En
12/21/2005 c14 lollysamantha
omg that was really good. merry christmukkah to you too. and if u watch the oc, that's a damn fine show.
12/20/2005 c14 123123123123123po
whos lena's parents again?
12/10/2005 c13 10Alyssa1120
its great so far, the storyline is perfect keep writing more soon!
12/5/2005 c13 SparklingTopazEyes
Josh. Make her love intrest Josh. Proy is pregnat and she doesn't know how to tell Logan.
11/29/2005 c13 Perfect-Forever
So sorry for the late review! It won't happen again, I promise!

Glad to hear that Will and Lena finally hooked up, although kinda creeped out with how Lori walked in on them! Talk about an awkward situation!

Okay...I'm getting really scared for Luke! I hope he'll tell Lorelai about the disease before anything bad happens! That would be so sad if he didn't! I really hope that he'll do somehting!

For the whole Lori thing...I'm actually gonna change my mind and go with Holden! Because that might, dare I say, cause somehting between Rory and Jess? I dunno...just a suggestion!

Anyways, update soon!
11/28/2005 c13 8Jaigagne
I'm so happy you updated ^^ sorry I'm reading kind of late in the game but I've been gone -sighs- being away from a computer that long should be a hazard to your health lol ^^ I was wonderful as usual, I hope that LL will sort this out soon

En
11/28/2005 c13 Spreeaholic1
wow. great chapter. loved it. update soon!
165 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »