for Breakaway

11/27/2005 c13 3Charmedchic72
Okay...is is like almost 5 am and my mind went totally blank...i have to figure out who lena is!

ah ha...behold the power of going back like a whole chapter and i find that lena is dean and lindsey's daughter...okay...now that i am totally caught up on that...

I am totally confused about what is weird and wrong with the whole luke/town elder thingy.

i like max. he is way too nice, but i am not saying that is a bad thing or anything...but well...technically, i guess it is really pretty great!

okay...so all the stuff at the bottom: i vote holden mariano. and i have absolutely totally no clue what is going on with jess/rory.
11/26/2005 c13 1Sarai
I like this story! Nice job!
11/26/2005 c13 2irishangel
My Gosh! He needs to tell Lorelai already. Will also needs to but out of Emma's life and let her date Tyler. Update soon, it's really good.
11/26/2005 c13 18ProFfeSseR
Wow, another great chapter. I hope Luke will tell Lorelai soon, although she probably figures something out herself if she sees him walking out of a hospital… Can’t wait to read more, love how you’re writing this! Not sure who Lori’s new love interest should be, and I don’t think I really care either. She’s pretty young to really have one anyway ;) Just update again soon!
11/24/2005 c13 123123123123123po
wait who is lena again

i know LANA is his sister

im lost
11/24/2005 c13 9Luke'sGirl
WOW, I LOVE it! How old are all the people, Will, Lori, Emma, Lena, Luke, Lorelai, etc...?
11/24/2005 c13 lollysamantha
Happy Thanksgiving and great chapter! I love how you right the characters, it's so much like the show. I vote for Joey Rygalski!
11/24/2005 c13 rat bastard
When you have CAD, they put you on medication. It sounds like Luke has angina-which nitro helps with. Keep Rory and Jess away from each other. If you are gonna have Lori call Luke "Grandpa" then she probably calls Jess "uncle". That's gross even in fanfictdom.
11/16/2005 c11 48Michaela Martin
Holy shit! That was my exact reaction to reading Tristans' name appaer in this story. "Our daughters daughter will adore us and they'll sing in grateful chorus, 'Well Done, Sister Suffergette!'" (Marry Poppins)
11/16/2005 c3 Michaela Martin
In response y=to your authors note: Children who suffer from a hearing impairment usually learn sign so that if things get worse, which they normally do, they can still have contact with the hearing world.
11/16/2005 c12 Perfect-Forever
Compromising position? What's that supposed to mean? I don't even want to know! lol!

Very nice chapter! I'm really happy at how Tyler finally put it in Will's face what he was doing to his own sister! I really hope that Will can grow up sometime soon!

And Rory's pregnant...and Tristan knows..oh dear! What a situation this will become! I can just smell the drama coming! I'm sure he's gonna have lots of fun with this!

What are Rory and Jess going to? Should we know..or not? I guess I'll find out!

A love interest for Lori? What about Dominic or Joey? They're her age..maybe something can happen in there!

Anyways...loved this chapter! Update soon!
11/16/2005 c12 15DarkAngelSuicide
Good chappie and I vot e for a kid of jess because jess is my hot and sexy beast
11/16/2005 c12 18ProFfeSseR
So she still doesn't know damn... You're cruel you know that right? But I'll love ya anyway :P Great chapter, keep updating please!
11/16/2005 c12 lollysamantha
I think Joey would be a good love interest for Lori, the only reason i'm saying that is because my name is Lori and one of my good guy friend's back home is Dominic, and he's gay so it might be odd for me, but my friend Mickey (Dominic) rocks, so it doesnt really matter. Great Chapter! Please update soon :-)
11/16/2005 c12 9Luke'sGirl
I like this chapter, hurry and update, the next one sounds good, too!
165 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »