for Blood Stains

6/3/2008 c1 12Jay-Belle93
I just wanted to check up on what stories you read cause I do that for some reason with all my reviewers and I read this chapter and I LOVE the story!

The testing chapter was great, the ending sentence really had me by surprise! Tee Hee!

So please update soon! I would love that!
5/4/2007 c1 1jfjkf
Duffy OMG write more! Your writing is absolutely amazing! I love it, even though slash isnt my favorite genre. But still I love it!

-kawaiibrit

PS i have a story up finally
10/26/2006 c1 fluffysmarts
O! i liked! keep updating!

Liz
7/5/2006 c1 102YaoiYaoiYeah
^^ I really like this beginning! I can't wait to see what is going to happen! Very good plot! This is going to be an interesting story.

Hope to see more of it soon.
4/3/2006 c1 Shadow315
i like it MORE SOON and please sirius-harry! MORE SOON please more soon i like it and LONGER chapters please
7/2/2005 c1 2Luna Potter -90
That's so cool! My eye didn't catch any grammer mistakers in so keep on! Plz write soon. This one will definitely go to my favs list 4 sure. Thanks 4 R&R by the way! :P
6/12/2005 c1 1Sakura Snape-Malfoy
I'm really enjoying your story so far and I hope that you update it soon. It's really good. I never would have thought that Matthew Evans was really Harry Potter. But, now I can kind of see it with Evans being his mother's last name but where did he come up with the name Matthew? I can hardly wait to find out what will happen next so PLEASE update SOON!
6/10/2005 c1 1Coded-Vixen
I really liked your into chapter. It was a tiny bit predictable for me, but I just realy over analyze storyies and try to figure out everything, so it could just be me. I didn't see many grammatial errors, but I wasn't looking eaither. This is going onto my fav list for sure. I just hope you update sooner than a couple of months... *crosses fingers*

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service