for Shinkan

2/14/2009 c8 7Taeniaea
Great Story
2/25/2008 c5 Goddess Usagi
Hey,

Just commenting to back up Princess Destiny. This fic is great without that stolen scene, so please, edit this and remove the scene. It's really rude, how would you feel if we stole your hard worked chapters? Really. Please, don't make us report you.
2/24/2008 c5 56Princess Destiny
Hello XinnLajgin. You have 57 reviews for this Fanfic, and the story is well written, which is the ONLY reason I'm not reporting you directly to fanfiction DOT net for plagiarism. Please don't make me regret being nice about this and remove the flashback scene from Chapter Five of your story, which was copied directly from my Rurouni Kenshin Fanfic 'Mine'. Written a whole year before you posted this Chapter, for those fans of this Author who want to look into it. The best record of this will be on the Battousai And Kaoru list on yahoo, posted December 2004. The link is in my profle.

I really don't know why you would steal a scene from another Author when you obviously can write well yourself, but it is something I think the whole Fanfiction community over the net would frown upon. Please remove it ASAP.
8/27/2007 c8 raven-haired angel
whoa! this story is suave! you better damn well finish this!..;p
2/25/2007 c8 1Missymee-mee
I love this! When are you going to add another chapter? I want this to keep going!
11/11/2006 c8 anon
wow good story. update soon
10/27/2006 c8 lola
I like the story. you should continue with number 3.
4/5/2006 c9 3WalkingFingers
NO! *sob* thats so sad. O well maybe you will try again. I really really like it. I hope your move is a good & save one.
2/16/2006 c1 1The Happiest Celery Stalk
Wow, that was pretty good. Nice an' angsty ^^
2/16/2006 c7 8Serphtears
I love the story
2/16/2006 c7 10RK Otaku
That was kool. slihtly angsty, but in a good sort of way.

Thanx for posting it. Until later..
1/10/2006 c8 23a lovely idiot
Great sroey so far. I'd pick scenario 3 by the way.
1/4/2006 c8 1Moonmage
Number 1 please, update soon:

Moonmage
1/4/2006 c8 1xNiight of hate
i love the idea of the first, but i like the third...bs i know. come outta the writers block!
1/4/2006 c8 Reignashii
i didnt know you were here as well i thought you were only in mediaminer and that place hasnt been updated and its in the x rated place yet this one is in the k+ rated place? after chapter five things seems to have changed a bit i thought kaoru killed off the whole clan and her mothers brother or was the uncle a different uncle? is this already going to end with the next chapter? it looked like a good fic that would go a bit longer the last one seems good but what happened to passing on the kamiya kashin to yahiko? after her telling him not to kill and then she turns around and shows him her mothers style there also seem to be not much character development everything seems to be moving really really quickly but thats just my opinion it turned out good in the first five chapters i read at mediaminer but the next ones kinna soso to me you said gensai is most likely dead howd he die? did he get attacked and killed for knowing kaoru? why didnt they check if he's alright right away instead of fixing their wounds then going to sleep? well thats all i have to say right now im sorry for picking at your story like that but i just wanted to know it feels like theres gaps and its going to fast or something... well see you later...
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »