for Vacation

1/16/2007 c14 87mishy-mo
cool :)
1/16/2007 c5 mishy-mo
Just thought I'd say I know an acronym when I see one - read the Da Vinci Code too many times lol

*reads on*
12/28/2006 c2 20Savior Emma Swan
I was reading this fic to my friend, and upon reading, "... a different attendant was handing out Winter-Fresh, so that their ears didn’t pop like crazy as they left the atmosphere." I told my friend, "I want to know what airplane they're riding on where the attendants hand out gum, and she, "Yeah, and they're traveling on an airplane that can leave the atmosphere, I'm impressed."
9/18/2006 c14 Elphaba-The-Misunderstood
yay!

that was awesome

i was able to read the last chapter, and im so glad i did
9/17/2006 c1 Elphaba-The-Misunderstood
oh no

my computer won't let me read the last chapter..
9/16/2006 c5 Savior Emma Swan
When you had the team drawing names, Wilson was with Chase, House with Cuddy and Foreman with Cameron, but you changed it so Cameron was with Chase and Foreman was with Wilson. You kept the House/Cuddy though. I love the story, I'm just a bit confused.
6/23/2006 c5 Poivre Blanc
you know in the last chapter, it was supposed to be cameron and foreman, right?
12/9/2005 c13 1Coolio02
I absolutely love this story! It's so funny and the situations w/ Cuddy/Wilson and House and Cameron are all very interesting to read,hehe!...Good chapter and I'm off to read the next one:-)
11/23/2005 c1 5Mrs. Depp-Sparrow-Scissorhands
I'm really sorry! I didn't know!
11/17/2005 c14 1Ancient Doctor
YAY! I'm so happy! I love your story! WE! Sugar rush! Do the Dew! It's all dad's fault too. (Beats self over the head with a stick.) I love it! I love it! I love it!
11/13/2005 c14 1ILoveHPAndChocolate
OMG! Abso-bleep!-lutly loved the story!
11/13/2005 c14 wooster13
"Dirty Dancing on 122, but I’ve already seen enough of that for one night…”

I laughed out loud at that!

Adorable story! Actually, I usually only read oneshots, but when I saw some of the reviews for this one, I had to check it out. Very cute, very interesting, loved the pairings. Keep wrting!
11/10/2005 c14 3uniquechic
aw! i loved it so much. perfect ending- some sweetness without being to sappy, and a pinch of humor. can't wait for your next one! :]
11/10/2005 c14 1orangeangel
loved it!
11/8/2005 c14 10drama-freak-csim
OMG, this is definately by far the BEST story I've ever read, I absolutely loved it. I would SO pay big money to see that on TV. Keep it up, luv this story.
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »