for Lessons of life, love and magic

11/22/2017 c5 Armiture
I like what you've done so far and had a good laugh at Usagi being Usa's father thanks to the magic of the Disguise Pen!

So what happened to chapter six?
6/20/2016 c5 tacaloking
i really liked the start and the third chapter manly seemed good but i think you should not of used ah my goddess in chapter four and five its one two many crossovers attempting three is pushing it because you have to keep up with all the rules of each world and give a good reason there even in the story unless there going though different universe i would say never use four crossovers as it just starts to feel to crowded and i dont think characters from ah my goddess were anything more then filler i do really like what you did with the sailor moon part of the story and ranmas past i do wish there was more as its not half bad maybe try and use more full moon to help it feel less out of place and i would tell you to ditch the ah my goddess parts but thats up to you to decide but i do feel its very unlikely you can make it feel like it will fit in this story with the other three crossovers i never seen anyone pull off four crossovers but maybe all this story needs is more chapters to work out the feeling that the crossovers dont flow naturally like they belong mainly because the history and rules of all the crossovers are just going to mess with one of the animes rules and history
6/22/2015 c5 21Billy-234
will there be anymore to this story it s good
8/18/2014 c5 The destroyer of fate
great story would be interested to read more and most likely enjoy it ;p
7/20/2014 c5 vampireyuri 22
love this story please continue it
4/20/2011 c5 1Kapola Nuva
Great story, but do you plan on continuing it?
11/13/2010 c2 3tuatara
I tried pretty hard to like this story. I really did. But there's a problem. It doesn't make any, um...sense. That's a shame, because it actually seems like a good deal of thought went into it. And yet the story just doesn't quite work. The plot and the characterization are both completely illogical and rather inconsistent. I wish I could say otherwise, but there you have it. Oh well.
7/12/2009 c5 Diren
I liked your Fanfik.

Already passed four year with the last record.

I hope that in the future you continue the tale.

Thank you for miraculous tale.

I wait continuation.
3/25/2009 c3 5YuriFan5
Well, the whole escape thing was... not really expected, but more like extremely probable. I still haven't figured out the whole curse lock thing, but I'm sure I'll get it before you tell us.
3/25/2009 c1 YuriFan5
Well, this is certainly an interesting start. I feel sad jsut sitting here reading this. It kinda reminds me of "Torn" by Kitari. It also brings back memories of "Dreams of Another Day" by Katherine(not on ). Both are good, and I absolutely recommend them. They are both sad, but at the same time hope comes through. This whole deal reaks of Amazons. Who else would be powerfull enough to capture Ranma and want his child, of the groups and people we know of already anyway. The age thing coudl be explained as a side effect of the curse being locked during pregnancy.
10/10/2008 c5 Navitz
Poor Ranma. Awesome story thou. Fight scene was good as well. Kinda feel sorry for Ranma, but it turned out alright for her. Can't wait for the next update!
1/20/2008 c1 8Dumbledork
Excellent story. I enjoyed it a lot. Oh, and will this be a fukufic?
3/19/2007 c5 Guest
Is this dead?

I hope not.

Be a shame
1/14/2007 c1 No one special
One of the more interesting BSSM/Ranma 1/2 Crossovers I've read.

Update soon