for A Werewolf's Bond

7/20/2005 c1 3andrea-88
Great story. I feel so badly for Remus. ANd Sirius really doesn't think things through does he? I can't wait to see how this plays out and who the nasty culprit is.
7/19/2005 c9 shady gurl
i did! omg it was so good! except for the whole remus/tonks thing. what the hell is up with that! anyways cant wait for your next chapter!
7/19/2005 c9 11LemonadeLovers
ooh... wow. ^_^ Nice job (for the umpteenth time, I must seem so boring) Don't give away too many spoilers, I haven't gotten the chance to read the new book yet! Update soon, please!

mgS99
7/19/2005 c9 1Lily-Crane
i read the new harry potter book! anyway, i can't wait to hear what happens next! also, if your other fanfic is this good (it probably is)then you should totally post it! you are an amazing writer! wow, i am getting chills... post the next chapter soon!
7/19/2005 c9 Aden
Howdy. Nice little HBP action in there, lol. Perhaps you should move the spoiler info to the top though? It's not really spoilerish, though, in the sense that it doesn't spoil the book. It's not like you put, in big flashing letters, that Dobby was murdered by Hermione in a random reign of madness (obviously, that didn't happen, but it makes for a good example.)

*twitches because of the Remus pairing that was thrown in that book* haha. Anywho, i've been following your story since chapter 5, i think. Really like it. ^_^; Please, keep up the good work. And please update more often, lol, true, 5 days is fast enough... keep updating every 5 days-ish... at the most. That way, i don't get too bored.

As for your next story, you really didn't describe it that much, but i would say post it if you want as long as you keep up this story haha. I will likely end up reading it as you have a style that makes people want to keep reading.
7/19/2005 c9 chaeli.mee
OMGOMGOMG! EVVIL! The cliffy is evil! But the story is awesome! Please please please update soon!

ME!
7/19/2005 c9 1Shellbert
lol yeah I noticed that. it was good. much better then OotP.
7/19/2005 c9 elsie777
Ah! Another cliffhanger? I need more! Post your other story, too. When in doubt, post post post.
7/19/2005 c9 sunflower Seeds
Ah, I haven't finished the 6th Harry Potter book yet! I am only half way through! But I didn't see anything that would seem like a spoiler, so I am not sure if it matters. Well anyway, this was a great chapter, please update soon!
7/19/2005 c9 freya
You have to warn about the spoiler BEFORE letting people read it, warn it in the summary or so.
7/19/2005 c9 5AussieMunchkin
Yay! Go remus! kick his butt!
7/18/2005 c9 WinterRose
nice cliffie. I think this is one of your best chapters, my personal opinion, don't know how much it really counts but anyway...I think you should post your new story. I like your writing techniques. You have an amazing talent for description. OMG the ending of the book was about the worst cliffie she possibly could have done! How long before the next one? And how evil was Snape? Always knew he was a bastard, but still. One thing I noticed with your spoiler, wasn't it Fenrir Greyback instead of Rufus Greyback? I don't know, maybe he changed his name from when he bit Remus. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, I've only read the book once yet!
7/18/2005 c9 I Miss the Rain
OMG! I read the book! It was so awesome, but it was so full of unexpected twists I thought my mind would burst!

I'm really liking this story so far. Keep up the good work. ^_^
7/17/2005 c8 8QueenNarca
I like this chapter. The ritual scene is written really well.
7/16/2005 c1 11LemonadeLovers
nice chapter, although it made me a bit queasy _ update soon, please!
159 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »