for Lychee

10/28/2009 c1 22The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party
DUDE, I can't even DESCRIBE how bloody HAPPY this fanfic made me. Its like 5 30 in the morning here and I've got tons of fucking homework to do and decided to take a homework break AND HOLY SHIT I am so happy right now. E. Okay. You are awesome.
4/10/2008 c1 4kokoronagomu
when one finds a wild animal or person/animal that has been abused one has to gain trust before any physical forms of affection will be accepted... i see yasha as a wounded individual who is in the habit of biting first, asking questions later.

i loved this, i hate all of the 'stink' people slather all over themselves for whatever reason (chemically sensitive) so i can empathize with yash. the relationship you portray between the three is touching and warm, this was lovely.

as always, a delight,

ginny
5/30/2006 c1 kitsune-koinu
7/25/2005 c1 HorridlyTruthful25
Not bad, not bad at all. I really like how you write, you've slowly become one of my favorite authors on this site.
7/24/2005 c1 28lunasgathering39
I can see why it got nominated. It's very good. I love little glimpses into InuYasha's childhood, especially the happier ones.
7/4/2005 c1 1Crysalie
Aw! This was so sweet! I love it! You did an excellent job, and I must say that this is one of the most original ideas that I have ever read! Plus, your writing is so wonderful, it has just the right amount of detail, and the wording is wonderful! ^_^ Awsome work, I love it! :D
7/2/2005 c1 5Blackberry
Very sweet, like lychees. :) I imagine those were hard to get in feudal Japan. Loved the I/K fluff, nice characterization and dialogue, keep writing! And don't get discouraged by FF's editing program. You can always post to too, with formatting intact...much less frustrating.
6/16/2005 c1 6Icy Discordia