for Linked

5/28 c24 2paping06
this was just... WOW. I never felt compelled to review a single Dramione fanfic till this. this was just so beautiful. The way it ended broke my heart in the best possible way.
2/17 c24 redar
Wow. that was NICE. I don't usually write reviews but I felt like this one immensely deserved it.
1/24 c1 Onyxwiings
I am SO HAPPY i found this fic again! I read it years ago when I was really into Dramione fanfiction and last night I got a hankering for some Dramione and when I came across this it all came rushing back! I wish I could find some of the other old ficus I read.
1/8 c24 2the-so-in-soda
LOVED this! so fluffy and amazing at the endwhat a beautiful way to conclude each of their journeys
1/6 c4 TopazFlameWitch
Loved it! Yes I agree it was important to have something traumatic in her past.
12/26/2021 c24 Laura92
I‘m currently stuck in bed with COVID, feeling super sick and pretty depressed about having to isolate over Christmas… with nothing to do I decided to go back to some gold old Dramione (after years) and this story just made my day! Feeling so happy now! :) Thank you so much!
11/2/2021 c24 Jade.Cookoo
epic
11/2/2021 c23 Jade.Cookoo
You deserve so much more than my simple appreciation but for now i am gonna say it is supercalafragilisticexpialladocious
11/2/2021 c22 Jade.Cookoo
11/1/2021 c5 Jade.Cookoo
Yaas Queen
You are Brilliant
11/1/2021 c4 Jade.Cookoo
I loved it. I can't think of enough words to describe this extraordinary piece of work.
10/23/2021 c24 MaryJane's Bedroom
loooovee the story. thank youu. wish it was longer and more glimpse about their life in the future
2,973 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »