FanFiction.Net
for Linked

3/31/2019 c24 Two Pumpkin pasty
wow you make me cry over chapter 23 Thanks for writing this I enjoy it
3/13/2019 c9 1Dolohov
Draco needed seeing someone die up close to decide he wouldn't kill anybody? Right, cuz he couldnt figure that out from daily life. And he was going to be such a ruthless killer otherwise.
3/13/2019 c7 Dolohov
Malfoy head boy? How does he get HB certification over Harry, pray tell?
3/13/2019 c3 Dolohov
Isn't it obvious what happened to Draco and Hermione? I mean for you to sit there and act like an entire classroom couldn't pick up on the fact that the potion they were all brewing just happened to work out for those 2 is poor storytelling. I understand this was written 12 years ago but seriously, cmon.

And forgive me, but a potion this intense and Snape just casually tells them to drink it? Malfoy just as quickly and eagerly turns his vial bottoms up? No way. That would never happen.
3/6/2019 c24 Guest
Absolutely loved the ending!
3/6/2019 c9 sfc
this is a brilliant explanation for drake's mind.

this chapter is a little bit hard for me to read( too many new words hhh),but I love it!
3/5/2019 c3 stacyfromchina
I have to say that I found this chapter and the whole story are so interesting!
I suppose that delilah and edward got married or there was something else that connect them tightly!
I just want to finish this directly, but I have to do my thesis.
you are so brilliant!
3/5/2019 c2 stacyfromchina
this story attracts me so much!
2/21/2019 c24 rbrijkaushly
I have read it 3 Times now and it is still the same. I will never get tired of reading it again and again.
2/21/2019 c24 rbrijkaushly
2/16/2019 c24 Mol-dune
Perfect
2/16/2019 c24 vickety
Thank you!
2/15/2019 c10 Mol-dune
That was intense! I can’t wait to read more.
2/7/2019 c24 14InLoveWithDraco13
Thank you thank you! One of the best I've ever read. You are absolutely fantastic! This was an immensely satisfying read! AND THERE'S MORE FICS! YES!

x M.
2/7/2019 c22 InLoveWithDraco13
OMG. I'm dying. That was...no words. Utter brilliance. Beautiful, heartbreaking, passionate. I need a cold shower, but instead I'm going to drink more wine and click next.

You, writer, you better have more stories once I finish this one or I might die.

x M.