for Linked

2/7/2019 c15 14InLoveWithDraco13
More more more! This fic is taking over my Thursday!
2/7/2019 c9 InLoveWithDraco13
Just BEAUTIFUL!
2/7/2019 c4 InLoveWithDraco13
Loving this story! You are an excellent writer, can't wait to see where this goes!

x M.
1/20/2019 c11 Guest
I have to admit that description of Hermione's struggle is one of the saddest but truthful descriptions of going through that I have ever read. It was beautiful in a morbid way. Thank you.
1/11/2019 c24 morningstarx
Jesus christ that was brilliant although I am fully aware you will never read this considering this was written over a decade ago. i binged read it and i hope your writing millions of stories and doing whatever you wanted. I take great inspiration from this and I've basically fallen in love with this fic xx
I think everything was written exactly how it should've been and the ending had me grinning like a madman
1/1/2019 c24 drucindastorm
omg I loved it it was a bit ooc but beautiful none the less
12/9/2018 c1 Guest
I loved the entire story. It was amazing! Searched for that to read the second time and thought I had to thank you for that. Where is the sequel though. Such a nice dramione lovestory...
12/1/2018 c24 bookwormH.M.327
BEAUTIFUL, JUST AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, EXTRAORDINARY, EXQUISITE, PERFECT!
11/27/2018 c14 Hi
I love your book so far it's not too crazy, and you put a lot of thought into this... Wow
11/26/2018 c24 2Aveca
I know you wrote this a bunch I years ago, but I just found it and it's amazing. This was amazing, this made me really happy and your writing was truly wonderful.
11/24/2018 c24 YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady
cute! I loved it!
11/21/2018 c10 Guest
My favorite chapter so far!
11/18/2018 c24 touslesnoms
It was wonderful, thank you!
11/15/2018 c24 20tasteoftheforbidden
"What have you done to me, Granger?"

"Nothing," she stammered. "I've done nothing."

"Exactly," he whispered back, his despair so sharp and poignant that it was practically tangible. "You've done nothing, and that's what's really and truly terrible about all this. You're exactly who you used to be, and I'm exactly who I used to be, and yet here we are. Here I am, wanting you for no reason at all."

THIS MADE ME FUCKING LOSE IT. This exchange was gold. I just can't.
11/14/2018 c24 Niensel
Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
2,973 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »