FanFiction.Net
for Linked

9/23/2018 c11 mglblood
I have questioned why this is affecting me so much. Throughout this story, I have cried for innocence lost for Draco and Hermione. Their experiences are so different... but loss of innocence still the same.
9/23/2018 c9 mglblood
I know sometimes a writer will second guess himself/herself, but I must say this was spot on. I think you captured Draco's feeling about the senseless death of the girl and his father's masochistic thrill of the kill. How that affects Draco as a future death eater is very telling. You also told of Draco's feeling regarding Hermione and his torment of her.
9/23/2018 c4 mglblood
I thought it was a sorrowful tale about Hermione's past that helped Draco feel. He is not used to this part of life... feelings. Draco's own memories were horrendous. Lucius is a mean, hateful, spiteful wizard. To curse your 4 year old child in such a manner is unforgivable. But Hermione has now seen what it was like to be a young Draco. Not even Harry had to deal with that.
9/22/2018 c16 Christine Barney
I actually really liked this chapter. It relays the beautiful intimacy of Hermione's getting to really know Draco. He mutters in French when he's tired, etc.
9/15/2018 c24 FieldsofClover
I've been searching for story this beautiful for years. I have finally found it. Long live Dramione.
9/14/2018 c24 Pidanka
This was such a lovely story and I really love your writing a lot. I enjoyed the concept and the slow development of their relationship. Would love to learn more about what happened next. :)
9/9/2018 c24 Meeoow
This was such an amazing story! I absolutely loved, no, adored it! I wish it didn’t end so soon! I would love to read about what they go through next like everyone’s reaction, who accepts it and who doesn’t and what Draco and Hermione decide to do after they graduate from Hogwarts.
8/25/2018 c24 Guest
Thies Dramione Lovestory was soo cute! that was liked wanna the Dramione Lobestorys I EVER read ! It was sooooo romantic , sad and habby ! I hope you make more Dramione Lovestory's liked thies one !
8/8/2018 c24 3SeventhStranger
A lovely story. Thank you for sharing it 3
7/31/2018 c1 5CherCee
sequel?
7/25/2018 c12 XxDramione4EvaXx
Ok, I will admit that my mind did go straight to the gutter after I read you wanting to own Draco Malfoy, but whose wouldn't? Especially with someone as gorgeous and seemingly very nearly perfect (except for slight snobbishness, which is mostly misunderstood) as the heir to the Malfoy name? Heck, I would absolutely love to own Draco Malfoy for many more reasons than you said you would. Lol. I do have a very dirty mind, as so many people have deigned to tell me, and I use that dirty mind very often every single day. ;) By the way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FANFICTION! THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE VERY BEST DRAMIONES THAT I HAVE EVER READ AND I HAVE READ TONS! I WILL BE A HARDCORE DRAMIONE LOVER UNTIL THE DAY I DIE AND WILL DEFINITELY MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW KNOWS THAT. In case my username wasn't a big enough clue. I can only hope that you still come through and read these reviews after all this time has passed since you finished this story and you will read this one in particular. You are definitely one of my favorite fanfiction writers and I have read from many different writers for different fandoms, OTPs, etc. I ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY ADORE AND LOVE YOU!
7/25/2018 c24 Arianny
Gran historia!
7/24/2018 c7 XxSierraMXx
I believe that the whole "married to a Malfoy" thing is just perfect. It really is the sort of thing that I think could be very possible, considering the wealth and glory of the Malfoy name. I mean, I can definitely see why someone would want to marry into a family that has so much power in the wizarding world, and then there's the money on top of that. I also feel like it is plausible because there is always something that Draco brags about excessively, and this would just be another one to add to the list. I absolutely love this fanfiction, and this is actually the second time that I am reading it. I read a lot of Dramione fanfiction, and this has got to be one of my favorites so far.
7/23/2018 c24 roguesc9
This was such a lovely read. Few tears were shed. Thank you for writing and glad I found it. xx
7/23/2018 c24 Sdj733
OMG this is one of the best things ever it was so good And if you want a really amazing story bit it is sad it's a dramione and it's called Mimi's black rose it's amazing but sad
2,975 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »