FanFiction.Net
for Linked

4/5/2018 c24 1Renea13
Oh my god. This was amazing. I laughed, I cried. I got chills when Draco read about Delilah and Edward and how he died and she still loved him...god that was something else. I don’t know if you still read these and I know, given it’s been over ten years, a sequel is unlikely, but I just wanted to tell you I thought your story was just beautiful.
4/1/2018 c24 Kelsey441
I know I read this before, but I've just reread it, and I do not understand why I didn't favorite it the first time. It's utterly brilliant. I love how you've described Hermione as closer to her book description rather than as the beautiful woman Emma Watson grew up to be. I love the way Draco differentiated his prejudice from his father's and then how Hermione called him out on that. I loved that Draco was still a git and she loved him anyway. I loved that she loved HIM, and not just how he made her feel. And Draco for her, too.
3/24/2018 c10 FrozenTaho
I disagree with Hermione. Just because you hate something or someone, justifiably or not, doesn’t make one evil. Otherwise l, everyone is evil because everyone has someone they hate, even those who did nothing to them. Her way of thinking here is quite childish and pompous. What makes someone evil is ultimately what they do with that hate.
3/24/2018 c22 SuperstarWriterGirl
I've loved every bit so far.
3/16/2018 c24 2Pokey314
This is quite possibly the best romance fanfiction I've ever read! There is such a movie feel about this, that if it weren't for the fact that Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling, I'd love for you to turn this into a screenplay and have it turned into a movie. Great job with all of this, I loved every chapter. I hope you have a wonderful week, or what's left of it at least.
3/16/2018 c20 Pokey314
This chapter was beautiful and so in character. Good job.
3/16/2018 c18 Pokey314
That Luis Vutton joke was hilarious. I'm sorry, I loved it so much. The discoveries they make in this chapter are quite important and I love the ideas you've had for this story. Good job!
3/15/2018 c15 Pokey314
I loved this chapter! The fight was wonderfully orchestrated and drawn out just enough. It was well described and I loved all of it.
3/15/2018 c14 Pokey314
This chapter is wonderful and I think it added an extra bit of depth and dynamic to their relationship. Well done!
3/15/2018 c11 Pokey314
This is a wonderful chapter and I think is perfectly understandable. The best part about it is that she was able to realize what she was about to do, and find the inner strength to correct it. It's something that many people struggle with and it's very inspiring in my opinion to have someone who didn't follow through with it.
3/14/2018 c9 Pokey314
This chapter was amazing. I loved the angst and found it very well written. Great job!
3/9/2018 c24 FlpDncr
Wow. Loved how they finally came together in the last few chaptersmy heart soared! How awesome would it be to have a sequel...!
3/4/2018 c24 Guest
Prequel please
3/3/2018 c24 E
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

The journal entries were BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
3/3/2018 c23 E